Looking for a Private Scripting Platform – $300/mo Budget

08/07/2025 23:58 Sry Fanboy#1
Hey,
I'm currently looking for a private scripting platform and I'm ready to invest up to $300 per month.

I've used various platforms in the past like BGX, Zeitgeist, LS, Unrevealed, Hanbot, and Zenbot. Since none of them are undetected anymore, I’ve decided to move to something private.

I've hit GM twice using scripts, mainly playing jungle and ADC.

If you’re offering something or know someone who is, feel free to message me directly on the forum.

Thanks!
08/08/2025 14:19 Jupool#2
Try slotted, visit actuallyud.com and join AUD discord, there you can join slotted application server. Its 200gbp a month
08/08/2025 23:15 Sry Fanboy#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jupool View Post
Try slotted, visit actuallyud.com and join AUD discord, there you can join slotted application server. Its 200gbp a month
thank you!
08/10/2025 00:07 Natsu Dragneel#4
Please use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] provided for this purpose to find scripts/bots.

#closed