Best ESP Only?

08/02/2025 04:32 thatguyytyy#1
Been looking for the safest external ESP Only (or just most undetected) cheese for Tarkov. I've heard Desync is really good. I can only find Desync on Zhexcheats and don't see a Discord for them anywhere.
08/02/2025 04:37 Noly_#2
Buy from any trusted providers like Kernaim - Foxyz or even SS and use ESP only, simple as that
08/02/2025 05:22 thatguyytyy#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noly_ View Post
Buy from any trusted providers like Kernaim - Foxyz or even SS and use ESP only, simple as that
both SS and Kernaim sites aren't working for me
08/02/2025 20:38 Noly_#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguyytyy View Post
both SS and Kernaim sites aren't working for me
Maybe try to use a VPN
08/03/2025 01:05 TimedOut#5
if you want the best esp only, that is stream proof, consider this, it also includes a free built in spoofer

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/03/2025 01:38 L1ney#6
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

won`t be disappointed.
08/03/2025 05:03 smartfutbol#7
After giving it a go, I'd say ********* is your best bet.
08/03/2025 14:29 Zexfuu#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartfutbol View Post
After giving it a go, I'd say ********* is your best bet.
your still doing this? thats crazy
08/03/2025 17:14 sseft#9
chudvision lite, thank me later
08/04/2025 04:51 Cheesy's Products#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguyytyy View Post
Been looking for the safest external ESP Only (or just most undetected) cheese for Tarkov. I've heard Desync is really good. I can only find Desync on Zhexcheats and don't see a Discord for them anywhere.
i havent heard too much abt the providers u listed but also feel free to check us out
08/04/2025 19:24 Exodia_f#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by sseft View Post
chudvision lite, thank me later
Tons of people coming from chud to *********. OC is simply more polished & feature rich. chud doesn't even have a vischeck, same with Advance, Synthetic and all the other externals. Only 2 products with external vischeck are ********* and Kernaim, those are really the only externals that matter TBH.
08/04/2025 20:48 TimedOut#12
yeah this is literally crazy how they are making same month creation alts with 2 posts to spam ********* rofl, that alone is a fragment of a reason why i'd never sell their product... literally wild how persistent they are in a cringe worthy way worse than anybody ive ever seen, geeze, thats literally 2 alts made around the same time with 2 posts each
08/07/2025 00:32 bebeslimy#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguyytyy View Post
Been looking for the safest external ESP Only (or just most undetected) cheese for Tarkov. I've heard Desync is really good. I can only find Desync on Zhexcheats and don't see a Discord for them anywhere.
Been using Kernaim for about 5 months or so, legit cheating. They have problems with UI sometimes but undetected.