New to cheating, any help?

07/12/2025 13:28 Dirty_Wanderer#1
I want to start cheating on R6, but don't know how things work. Here are some of my main concerns:

- Obviously, I will be using an alt to cheat on, however, if my alt is eventually banned, will I be banned on my main?

- How trustworthy are the main providers for R6 cheats (ex. CheatArmy, LethalCheats, Ring-1, etc.) in terms of longevity for UD and their cheats being not malicious to the rest of my system?

- If I were to play with a stack and im cheating and later get banned (either from getting reported or a detection - idk if it makes a difference), what happens to the rest of the stack?

- Does R6 issue HWID bans?

- Do i need a spoofer and why so?

- Assuming I'm going to try and not be blatant to reduce to amount of reports i get, of often do the most popular providers get detected?

- I've heard about DMA cheats, what are they and how do they work?

Thanks and any help is much appreciated :D
07/12/2025 20:34 CosmoCheats#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty_Wanderer View Post
I want to start cheating on R6, but don't know how things work. Here are some of my main concerns:

- Obviously, I will be using an alt to cheat on, however, if my alt is eventually banned, will I be banned on my main?

- How trustworthy are the main providers for R6 cheats (ex. CheatArmy, LethalCheats, Ring-1, etc.) in terms of longevity for UD and their cheats being not malicious to the rest of my system?

- If I were to play with a stack and im cheating and later get banned (either from getting reported or a detection - idk if it makes a difference), what happens to the rest of the stack?

- Does R6 issue HWID bans?

- Do i need a spoofer and why so?

- Assuming I'm going to try and not be blatant to reduce to amount of reports i get, of often do the most popular providers get detected?

- I've heard about DMA cheats, what are they and how do they work?

Thanks and any help is much appreciated :D
Use a temp spoofer when cheating to protect any main accounts etc. those providers listed are good options but we have just released a crazy r6 cheat with unlock all and esp completely undetected with 0 bans reported since launch. R6 does hwid ban but since you’ll be temp spoofed the temp serials will be one ones to get banned protecting your main serials. Dma is direct memory access or “hardware” but if you’re new to cheating then I would not recommend going this route. You can achieve the same if not better results on a good external despite what people say.
07/12/2025 21:07 Havoid#3
It's not necessary to use a spoofer at the moment in R6.
And don't fall for the idea that using a spoofer will prevent your original hwid from being banned or that it will protect your accounts.
07/12/2025 21:18 overhead1752#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmoCheats View Post
Use a temp spoofer when cheating to protect any main accounts etc. those providers listed are good options but we have just released a crazy r6 cheat with unlock all and esp completely undetected with 0 bans reported since launch. R6 does hwid ban but since you’ll be temp spoofed the temp serials will be one ones to get banned protecting your main serials. Dma is direct memory access or “hardware” but if you’re new to cheating then I would not recommend going this route. You can achieve the same if not better results on a good external despite what people say.
This text is riddled with inaccuracies. First of all, R6 doesn’t HWID-ban anyone. Secondly, you didn’t “release” it—you’re simply reselling it. Please stop spreading lies and misinformation.
07/13/2025 02:54 Neraz1m#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty_Wanderer View Post
- I've heard about DMA cheats, what are they and how do they work?
DMA is the safest option. Check out the videos below. He explains it pretty clearly.