Bugged cursor help me please!

04/21/2025 09:01 alcogar#1
I just bought a computer with integrated Ryzen 7 8700G graphics.
I updated the drivers.
I'm using Windows 11.

When I open any VSRO, I see that the cursor is surrounded by a white square and looks bad. :(:confused:
If anyone has had this problem and can fix it, please share the solution with me. Thanks!
:handsdown::handsdown:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/21/2025 11:29 JellyBitz#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by alcogar View Post
I just bought a computer Ryzen 7 8700G.

When I open any VSRO, I see that the cursor is surrounded by a white square and looks bad.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
It seems to be a driver issue honestly, something about the rendering and I don't think this is only happening with Silkroad Online but games (or any stuff) using DirectX 11 as SRO.

Try to find the latest driver version for those [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]; AMD Radeon 780M, probably OEM so if you don't find the right provider you can get such issues.
04/22/2025 20:50 alcogar#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyBitz View Post
It seems to be a driver issue honestly, something about the rendering and I don't think this is only happening with Silkroad Online but games (or any stuff) using DirectX 11 as SRO.

Try to find the latest driver version for those [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]; AMD Radeon 780M, probably OEM so if you don't find the right provider you can get such issues.
I've now officially updated everything, but the square pointer bug still persists. Please help.:(:(:(
04/22/2025 22:45 alcogar#4
I have all the drivers officially updated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyBitz View Post
It seems to be a driver issue honestly, something about the rendering and I don't think this is only happening with Silkroad Online but games (or any stuff) using DirectX 11 as SRO.

Try to find the latest driver version for those [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]; AMD Radeon 780M, probably OEM so if you don't find the right provider you can get such issues.
I have all the drivers officially updated.