How good is DMA ?

04/05/2025 01:41 Nakanak#1
I mean if you use decent FW. Its possible still get caught even if your not getting reported?

I am just interested if I can use DMA easily on this game.
04/05/2025 12:15 DefNot_Toxic#2
Good until you get a manual, if firmware are really, really good then its good until you get a deep manual
04/05/2025 12:29 mighty Crona#3
100x better than internal if you get decent FW (which I can help with, shameless plug :lul: ) but manual check will always bust you, at least for now.
04/06/2025 00:31 DefNot_Toxic#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by mighty Crona View Post
100x better than internal if you get decent FW (which I can help with, shameless plug :lul: ) but manual check will always bust you, at least for now.
You are correct, but few (really rare) internals can be better

And most of FW that you will find around easy, smart ban is enought to clap you
04/06/2025 15:12 Carlos-.#5
DMA is safest
04/06/2025 15:46 Quirkybeast#6
dma is best for long term cheating unless you get manual ban
04/06/2025 17:06 DefNot_Toxic#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos-. View Post
DMA is safest
Its not

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quirkybeast View Post
dma is best for long term cheating unless you get manual ban
Have cheats that can bypass manuals so its not
04/06/2025 19:26 Tubzzz#8
for valorant bad
04/09/2025 04:22 Chams Cheats#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakanak View Post
I mean if you use decent FW. Its possible still get caught even if your not getting reported?

I am just interested if I can use DMA easily on this game.
You’re unlikely to get banned unless it’s a manual ban or due to bad firmware. I’ve never been banned myself and have reached Radiant twice. It really comes down to your firmware, aim device, and play style.
04/10/2025 00:15 DefNot_Toxic#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chams Cheats View Post
You’re unlikely to get banned unless it’s a manual ban or due to bad firmware. I’ve never been banned myself and have reached Radiant twice. It really comes down to your firmware, aim device, and play style.
Any radiant player that play the game everyday end up banned, their manuals its strong asf for FW nowdays, they are dumping FW
04/19/2025 08:49 G502 X PLUS GAMING MOUSE#11
You can’t dodge reports, so just be careful with how you play. DMA is still the best if used right
04/19/2025 09:55 Makarov__#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by G502 X PLUS GAMING MOUSE View Post
You can’t dodge reports, so just be careful with how you play. DMA is still the best if used right
DMA It's nowhere near the best.