Need: Working Crack With "Guide: How To"

04/24/2006 14:20 InClio#1
Hi, nun hab ich in den letzten Tagen hier nichts durchgelesen und sehe nun, dass es etwa 10 Themen gibt, in denen Leute meinen, sie hätten einen funktionierenden Crack. Ich blick hier nichtmehr durch. Mal heißt es so, dann wieder anders.

Worum ich euch bitten will, ist ein Guide + Links zum downloaden. Bitte nicht schreiben, dass das oder jenes bei einem nicht klappt, sondern es sollten nur Leute posten bei denen alles perfekt geht und es beschreiben, damit ich es auch versuchen kann.

Hier ist ja das reine Chaos, will einfach nur nochmal in einem Post erklärt haben was ich nun zu machen habe und die Downloads dazu bitte.

Kommt mir nicht mit, lies die anderen Themen durch, werde 1. mehr als 2 Tage dafür brauchen und 2. noch mehr verwirrt sein durch die vielen Kommentare, dass der Crack nicht geht, wo doch davor beschrieben wurde dass er funktioniert :rolleyes:

Vielen Dank schonmal :D
04/24/2006 20:32 Destroyerr#2
crack by taiwanesse programer works well try it
04/27/2006 21:36 InClio#3
Does it still work? Because there are now much more solutions, cracks, updates...

It looks like nobody can botting like a few weeks ago, where the bot was f2u. Everywhere just problems and there go more and more problems.

The way to use php, many other programs and 100 steps to get it work, sucks. Bot258 isn't stupid, I think you will never get it cracked for a long time without problems.

However, do your best!
04/28/2006 04:11 phoenix01134#4
the taiwanese crack doesnt work anymore..too many noobs used up all the usernames and stuff...at least,the last time i checked..
04/28/2006 06:54 Lightning73#5
Why make a new thread AGAIN? There are over 10 threads saying that there are no new cracks...
04/28/2006 13:43 InClio#6
I didn't make a new thread, dude, look at the first post and the date. I posted it about 1 week ago and I just wanted to know the same thing again.

So, nothing work?
04/28/2006 14:52 Lightning73#7
Quote:
Originally posted by InClio@Apr 28 2006, 13:43
I didn't make a new thread, dude, look at the first post and the date. I posted it about 1 week ago and I just wanted to know the same thing again.

So, nothing work?
OH k sorry then, and no there is nothing working.
04/30/2006 03:57 icno#8
Lightning, ur funny dude. 440+ posts and 2 karma. Lol u.
04/30/2006 05:32 phoenix01134#9
um..whats so funny about that exactly?o,0
04/30/2006 08:46 Lightning73#10
Quote:
Originally posted by icno@Apr 30 2006, 03:57
Lightning, ur funny dude. 440+ posts and 2 karma. Lol u.
4 karma now ;)

People are giving me karma because you said that, LOL!!!
04/30/2006 10:05 InClio#11
Is there a contest you wanna win? The most Posts or the mosts karma? Looks like that, but now B2t

There still isn't a working crack and there never will be one... Makaveli is gone, isn't he? lol
04/30/2006 19:43 Lightning73#12
Quote:
Originally posted by InClio@Apr 30 2006, 10:05
Is there a contest you wanna win? The most Posts or the mosts karma? Looks like that, but now B2t

There still isn't a working crack and there never will be one... Makaveli is gone, isn't he? lol
Most karma? Me? I have hardly any karma look at mistercyz he has way more ^^

Nah I might win the post contest instead (I love posting and I got too much time on my hands:P )
04/30/2006 20:44 icno#13
Quote:
Originally posted by Lightning73+Apr 30 2006, 08:46--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lightning73 @ Apr 30 2006, 08:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--icno@Apr 30 2006, 03:57
Lightning, ur funny dude. 440+ posts and 2 karma. Lol u.
4 karma now ;)

People are giving me karma because you said that, LOL!!! [/b][/quote]
yer welcome :P
05/01/2006 14:00 erv666#14
Now this is what we call a real n00b, numeral posts and still no clue :eek: