macro for pubg

04/03/2025 09:52 lilkingg#1
pubg external macros are ud? can anyone recommend one?
04/03/2025 10:38 0x41^4#2
Macros as in no recoil, or a cheat?

If you're after a cheat, IZI is the best in my opinion.

If you're looking for strictly no recoil, DexterLogitech or HypeX.
04/04/2025 19:20 Agrezion#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilkingg View Post
pubg external macros are ud? can anyone recommend one?
HypeX has a macro but honestly the MOD is a lot better. It removes recoil instead of controlling the recoil.
04/07/2025 12:56 bgdumm#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agrezion View Post
HypeX has a macro but honestly the MOD is a lot better. It removes recoil instead of controlling the recoil.
Mods are more risky. Mods also keep recoil control at 60% or so
Better level of recoil control can be achieved with rcl macro 2.0.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilkingg View Post
pubg external macros are ud? can anyone recommend one?
I recommend rcl macro engine 2.0.
Its the hands down best for pubg.
dont expect it to send insane amounts of clicks. Its pure recoil control with tapfire and rapidfire feature with in humane level.
when i enquired about to admin , they told they provide features in such a way to close the gap btw ultra pro players and casual players and keep the player base.

I have been using it for years now , its smooth , fast in recognition , best in recoil control. tons of fine adjustments, downloadable configurations for various games. I use pubg smooth version.
04/07/2025 23:14 Durlex#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
Macros as in no recoil, or a cheat?

If you're after a cheat, IZI is the best in my opinion.

If you're looking for strictly no recoil, DexterLogitech or HypeX.
For HypeX don't you need to pay a small fee every 3 months?

yea you pay $25 for lifetime but I heard you need to pay like $7 every 3 months for a activation fee (or something like that)
04/07/2025 23:44 0x41^4#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durlex View Post
For HypeX don't you need to pay a small fee every 3 months?

yea you pay $25 for lifetime but I heard you need to pay like $7 every 3 months for a activation fee (or something like that)
Honestly, I’m not sure. I use IZI myself, but I wasn’t clear on whether the OP was looking for a full cheat or just a no-recoil setup.

I’ll look into it for you and update this post once I have the answer.
04/08/2025 01:09 Durlex#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
Honestly, I’m not sure. I use IZI myself, but I wasn’t clear on whether the OP was looking for a full cheat or just a no-recoil setup.

I’ll look into it for you and update this post once I have the answer.
alright thanks
04/17/2025 11:53 llivinghost#8
A few days ago, I tried a recoil script after diving into YouTube. I'm pretty sure it's made in China it had absolutely no horizontal or vertical recoil. The injection method used 'Windows PowerShell'. The lifetime price is $80.
04/17/2025 12:34 bgdumm#9
If its injected its not recoil script , its a hack and soon enough you will get banned. And powershell and cmd window can be read by anticheat easily.
If you are ready to hack then go all the way to esp and everything. If you only want recoil control then safest is the macro or recoil script. I only use RCL 2.0 recoil script that way my game sense good and enjoy the game as it just close the gap btw ultra pros and enjoyment gamer like me. RCL 2.0 is perfect for that as most of other macros i tried had to fiddle with things. With RCL i just play the game.
04/18/2025 10:10 llivinghost#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgdumm View Post
If its injected its not recoil script , its a hack and soon enough you will get banned. And powershell and cmd window can be read by anticheat easily.
If you are ready to hack then go all the way to esp and everything. If you only want recoil control then safest is the macro or recoil script. I only use RCL 2.0 recoil script that way my game sense good and enjoy the game as it just close the gap btw ultra pros and enjoyment gamer like me. RCL 2.0 is perfect for that as most of other macros i tried had to fiddle with things. With RCL i just play the game.
Oh, noted! That could be the reason for my temporary ban, because that script really removes the recoil, kick, and camera shaking. I did try using the RCL macro PUBG, but it's out of stock now. Actually, I’m quite interested in the RCL Macro Engine 2.0, but I’ve never found any clear video reviews, only configuration tutorials. If there are any detailed reviews about its performance and safety, I might be more interested in buying the lifetime version.
04/23/2025 17:01 aglibuto#11
I'm into looking for it too, HypeX is my first choice but is it really a lifetime for 26euro?
04/24/2025 08:38 0x41^4#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by aglibuto View Post
I'm into looking for it too, HypeX is my first choice but is it really a lifetime for 26euro?
For the non-mod version, yes. I believe there's a renewal fee after a year of around $6 or $7 - but I might be mistaken. That could apply only to the mod version.
04/27/2025 08:15 bgdumm#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by llivinghost View Post
Oh, noted! That could be the reason for my temporary ban, because that script really removes the recoil, kick, and camera shaking. I did try using the RCL macro PUBG, but it's out of stock now. Actually, I’m quite interested in the RCL Macro Engine 2.0, but I’ve never found any clear video reviews, only configuration tutorials. If there are any detailed reviews about its performance and safety, I might be more interested in buying the lifetime version.
RCL 2.0 performance is topnotch, 0 fps drop , can play in fullscreen mode.
Most important thing i like about it is the smoothness of it and the inhand feel we get, which i never got from countless other macros i tried so far . I bought lifetime version (rcl 2.0) only after using the pubg alone script for about an year. Now its several months and i enjoy playing with it. Like i said i am an enjoyment gamer and this made me feel like on a level playing field rather than ultra pros smacking me on my head. I can give tough competition to those pros now��. Its also kind of a self sufficient macro engine. Meaning i can create macro for any other game with automatic gun ,attachment , scope detection. I created macro for delta force and i play that aswell with it. Its increadible

Edit : they dont provide downloadable config for delta force. They have it for pubg
05/21/2025 07:39 Burger Flipper#14
Why Hypex's lifetime subscription still needs a renewal fee if it's lifetime?