What measures should I take when cheating?

03/16/2025 20:58 farpy7#1
So I知 purchasing a proofcore sub atm, and would like to know, what precautions I should take, in case I get banned.

I知 guessing they do HWID bans, so should I get an HWID spoofer?

Also I値l be mostly legit cheating, so shouldn稚 really get banned that soon.

Hope everyone is having an amazing day! :)
03/20/2025 14:31 t4co#2
A spoofer isn’t a must unless you get HWID banned. If you stay low, you might not need one
03/20/2025 18:13 TMHacks22#3
if you care about your original HWID you could get a spoofer yea. But like T4co already said it isnt a must
03/21/2025 21:58 Litii#4
Proofcore has a built in spoofer that works great
03/21/2025 22:35 edit#5
Proofcore has HWID inbuilt that you can't disable anyway, so you are good to go anyway.
03/30/2025 17:06 Onizuka.#6
A spoofer would be a great idea because yes they do HWID bans, but just play safe and legit and enjoy
03/30/2025 19:09 zippoboi#7
dont ever, ever play on your main unless you're fine with the risk of getting banned. No matter how good a cheat is; the risk of ban is always there.
03/31/2025 02:31 aimxex#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by zippoboi View Post
dont ever, ever play on your main unless you're fine with the risk of getting banned. No matter how good a cheat is; the risk of ban is always there.
True .
That's exactly what I recommend, otherwise he blames you afterwards.
and if 200 users use the same usermode the same day it can affect your cheat and be detected quickly
03/31/2025 13:10 Haryana_Grande#9
No need to use spoofer if you are not hwid flagged, Do not be so obvious while using esp.
04/01/2025 02:58 Cheesy's Products#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by farpy7 View Post
So I知 purchasing a proofcore sub atm, and would like to know, what precautions I should take, in case I get banned.

I知 guessing they do HWID bans, so should I get an HWID spoofer?

Also I値l be mostly legit cheating, so shouldn稚 really get banned that soon.

Hope everyone is having an amazing day! :)
spoofer isnt required unless ur already hwid banned. but probably wanna use it just incase to prevent a hwid ban. btw talking about temp if you buy a perm just spoof after a ban