Looking for laptop users to test spoofer

02/21/2025 11:12 0day Network#1
If you have a laptop and want a free spoof or can't find a spoofer that works for you, please let us know. Make a ticket - particularly interested in ASUS(TUF) and Razer laptops, however, others are welcome.

We also support locked motherboards.
03/01/2025 19:20 GarboVoid#2
I doubt the shitty spoofers that dont support laptops still exist ngl
03/01/2025 20:09 SauceMachine#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarboVoid View Post
I doubt the shitty spoofers that dont support laptops still exist ngl
What's even worse are the ones that blindly write random values to the entire smbios table because their "devs" have no clue how spoofers should actually work. Then there are the ones that don't even bother handling disks, and claims that EAC issues bans specifically for "disks" at a later stage. Yeeep, there's no shortage of lego-garbage out there sadly.

I've had to restore hundreds of boards thanks to a certain provider who basically rolled over their smbios table with a dump truck. I mean, I get it, why have 1 serial when you can have 50? :bandit:
03/01/2025 22:37 0day Network#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarboVoid View Post
I doubt the shitty spoofers that dont support laptops still exist ngl
You'd be surprised.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SauceMachine View Post
What's even worse are the ones that blindly write random values to the entire smbios table because their "devs" have no clue how spoofers should actually work. Then there are the ones that don't even bother handling disks, and claims that EAC issues bans specifically for "disks" at a later stage. Yeeep, there's no shortage of lego-garbage out there sadly.

I've had to restore hundreds of boards thanks to a certain provider who basically rolled over their smbios table with a dump truck. I mean, I get it, why have 1 serial when you can have 50? :bandit:
Agreed, I've also had to fix plenty of SDADIJIJI23JI values. We do not write random shit to the SMBIOS and instead replicate 1:1, only changing what's necessary.
Who is doing this shit?
03/01/2025 23:00 SauceMachine#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyyme View Post
You'd be surprised.


Agreed, I've also had to fix plenty of SDADIJIJI23JI values. We do not write random shit to the SMBIOS and instead replicate 1:1, only changing what's necessary.
Who is doing this shit?
Can you guess which provider i was pointing fingers at?
Shouldn't be that hard to guess :bandit:
03/01/2025 23:02 0day Network#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by SauceMachine View Post
Can you guess which provider i was pointing fingers at?
Shouldn't be that hard to guess :bandit:
Likewise :D
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/02/2025 12:26 STRONG™#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyyme View Post
You'd be surprised.


Agreed, I've also had to fix plenty of SDADIJIJI23JI values. We do not write random shit to the SMBIOS and instead replicate 1:1, only changing what's necessary.
Who is doing this shit?
See that shit daily, 80% of the time is like that.
Anyway, most spoofer that support laptops are just using bootkits, claiming permanent.
03/02/2025 14:06 slight777#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyyme View Post
You'd be surprised.


Agreed, I've also had to fix plenty of SDADIJIJI23JI values. We do not write random shit to the SMBIOS and instead replicate 1:1, only changing what's necessary.
Who is doing this shit?
Holy shit that's so funny, how do you fuck up your serials that badly.