dma firmware

02/05/2025 14:59 decpher#1
Whats the best firmware right now to use? for EAC
02/05/2025 15:47 wdyxznb#2
Last month I have bought a fw from mysticaldma. I am not sure if it is the best, but it works good for me. I play fortnite and val.
02/05/2025 18:34 Chams Cheats#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by decpher View Post
Whats the best firmware right now to use? for EAC

I personally sell EAC/BE firmware that has never been detected or caused bans. When looking for firmware, it's best to ask friends or people in Discord who have bought from the seller you’re considering.
02/10/2025 00:13 SuspectCheats#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by decpher View Post
Whats the best firmware right now to use? for EAC
Theres no real best one. Especially for be/eac it doesnt matter too much. Get something in the 100-150 price range and that should last you quite a while. Would recommend you to do your own research tho and collect multiple opinions.
02/24/2025 13:38 Bloogy#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspectServices View Post
Theres no real best one. Especially for be/eac it doesnt matter too much. Get something in the 100-150 price range and that should last you quite a while. Would recommend you to do your own research tho and collect multiple opinions.
if you say it doesent matter that much do you mean every fw will get me banned in some some time cause i wanted to play comp legit only aim already do and placing preety good so will any fw some day will get me banned sr for kinda retarded q
02/24/2025 15:08 VinceLmfao#6
Alone fw is pretty good ive heard.
02/24/2025 16:16 SuspectCheats#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloogy View Post
if you say it doesent matter that much do you mean every fw will get me banned in some some time cause i wanted to play comp legit only aim already do and placing preety good so will any fw some day will get me banned sr for kinda retarded q
No thats not really what I meant. I meant that BE littlerly doesnt do dma checks for r6. So youd be fine with pretty much every fw on the detection side. Its mostly about how you actually play with cheats aka getting reported.
02/25/2025 19:26 A.taxia#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspectCheats View Post
No thats not really what I meant. I meant that BE littlerly doesnt do dma checks for r6. So youd be fine with pretty much every fw on the detection side. Its mostly about how you actually play with cheats aka getting reported.
I wouldn't say it doesn't matter, because EAC became much stronger these days, so better to get something more private than public.
07/14/2025 21:32 werwwer12345#9
Please do not buy from Zelz or GhostDMA, they are low quality providers who pool 140 user per device and admit to it. My pdf goes into detail on everything about them,

file:///C:/Users/aqq/Downloads/Copy%20of%20Zelz-GhostDMA%20low%20quality%20providers.pdf

- Ghost DMA is just a reseller for Zelz’s products.

- I was given an already detected firmware (Universal Audio Device or UAD) that got me
banned in 1 day on a brand-new PC I had just built. I was then given a second firmware
(AMD Fusion Hub), which got me banned again the very next day — this time on a
completely different PC. All of this happened within 3 days total. No support, no partial
refund, no replacement — nothing from Ghost DMA or Zelz. When I told Ghost I’d be
sharing my experience in servers like Scam Report, he called it “blackmail” and claimed
my experience was actually “very positive.” He also claimed these devices were
“undetectable” and, at worst, could only be blocked, he stated this on multiple occasions. I’ll be including screenshots below to back all of this up in my pdf.

- Zelz/Ghost DMA never sell more than 2–3 devices at a time, which means their “leaks”
aren’t really leaks at all. All an anti-cheat team has to do is buy the firmware a few times
and every single user is compromised — and that’s exactly what happened. If you want a decent fw with a minimal user base, zelz and ghostdma are not the place. Out of the few people I personally talked to, four of us — all from either Zelz or Ghost DMA — were
using the exact same two firmwares: UAD and AMD Fusion Hub. What are the chances
of that? And that’s just the people I happened to speak with once I got hit on val. If I
talked to more customers, I’d bet most of them were using those same two firmwares.

- Ghost DMA claims that his firmwares blocked on EAC means the actual physical device
it spoofs is also blocked. That’s just not how it works, especially in the U.S. There are
legal and procedural limits to what anti-cheat teams can do. The real device will work on
EAC period. Ghost knows this — he’s lying, plain and simple. You’ll see a consistent
pattern of dishonesty in his business practices, like how he advertised his firmware as
“undetectable” and claimed it could only ever be blocked. This point helps establish the
dishonesty ghost provides in his service. I got banned twice in 3 days on two different
PCs using two different firmwares from him. The “undetectable” claim was on his listing
for the firmware. Shows how far he’s willing to lie just to make a sale. Screenshots of all
this will be provided at the bottom.

- Gamerdoc posted in the Scam Report Discord that the UAD firmware had been flagged
and was DT. At the time, several people were still using it without being banned as
firmwares are usually a delayed ban/flag instead of an instaban. Zelz made no
announcement, didn’t warn anyone, and didnt preemptively replace peoples fw — even
for people who had just bought it days earlier. Only after the wave hit a few days after
gdocs message in Scam Report was anything done. It was a lack of communication and
responsibility — really poor service all around.

- I also spoke with Shockzula, who said the firmware (AMD Fusion Hub) likely came from
a Kilmu FIFO paste since it shows in the dev manager which it should not. The so-called
“DNA lock” on it was terrible too. More screenshots on that will be below.