AA rewiew

01/19/2025 01:44 1aztex#1
I would like to know how AA is currently, I think the last time I used it was in CODBOCW and since then I haven't used it anymore. I wanted to know about the protection? I wanted to use it on the main account. I also wanted to know when was the last ban he suffered? And if any user can tell me since when he has been using it without getting a permanent ban
01/19/2025 02:05 Outsider#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1aztex View Post
I would like to know how AA is currently, I think the last time I used it was in CODBOCW and since then I haven't used it anymore. I wanted to know about the protection? I wanted to use it on the main account. I also wanted to know when was the last ban he suffered? And if any user can tell me since when he has been using it without getting a permanent ban
Care about your main? Don’t use any provider.

AA is a fantastic product and always will be. @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] can step in and give you the rest. :)
01/19/2025 05:27 DariXOne#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1aztex View Post
I would like to know how AA is currently, I think the last time I used it was in CODBOCW and since then I haven't used it anymore. I wanted to know about the protection? I wanted to use it on the main account. I also wanted to know when was the last ban he suffered? And if any user can tell me since when he has been using it without getting a permanent ban
Dont cheat if you cant afford losing your main, simple as that.

About AA, it was undetected from 2021 until march 2024 from there its been safe m, but you never know what a wave happens.
01/21/2025 14:36 P1908#4
AA is the best internal imo but never risk your main acc when cheating
01/21/2025 15:31 TransPrincess#5
You can’t beat the perfection of Helios framework. It’s the best internal on the market and always will be. The detection record is also amazing for a public internal as well, but that’s what happens when a coder knows what he’s doing - less detections.
01/21/2025 21:35 luberto#6
AA coder have good experience? And i was just wondering, if some cheat have new update, does he take that "cheat" down and check if its safe please?
01/21/2025 22:35 L1ney#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by luberto View Post
AA coder have good experience? And i was just wondering, if some cheat have new update, does he take that "cheat" down and check if its safe please?
well if i got it right then AA developer start coding when me personally still was learning how to speak, so i guess he is pretty much old, and if he was doing everything properly must be a very experienced too
01/22/2025 03:09 Cadyss#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by luberto View Post
AA coder have good experience? And i was just wondering, if some cheat have new update, does he take that "cheat" down and check if its safe please?
AA Coder is HelioS the OG. Dude was already Coding cheats when all of us were wearing diapers still.
No he doesn't take the cheat down , it auto Updates. He's confident enough to be sure to have all necessary bypassed. If there are bugs the Community lets him know and he fixes it. Usually very fast.

And even if there would be an detection, he fixes it within hours or days at most.
01/24/2025 19:51 SonGoku009#9
Yep you cant do anything wrong with AA. Been with them for 8-9 years now.

Regards