What do I need to get started DMA?

01/17/2025 07:17 ScubaStriker#1
As of now I want to get started running some DMA cheats,
I know ill need:
a second PC (old laptop should suffice)
a dma card (any recommendations???)
firmware (any recommendations???)
and of course a cheat, I should be able to find that easy.

Thanks! I'm sure this has been brought up countless times but I couldn't find anything in the last 6 months.
01/17/2025 08:53 Egal#2
Theres 5 similar threads with posts less than a month old in the eft section alone... You sure looked real hard

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Dont message idiots like that Cs.Val.Frontcode guy, its an obvious scam account
01/17/2025 12:54 Galaxy7#3
I recommend Ducks if you’re in the US, great support team for DMA and local shipping.
If you decide to get a fuser to pair it with, I have a thread open to sell one, so that could be an avenue for you.
01/18/2025 05:20 LoneSurvivor88#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubaStriker View Post
As of now I want to get started running some DMA cheats,
I know ill need:
a second PC (old laptop should suffice)
a dma card (any recommendations???)
firmware (any recommendations???)
and of course a cheat, I should be able to find that easy.

Thanks! I'm sure this has been brought up countless times but I couldn't find anything in the last 6 months.
Yup, second pc and a DMA Card. A lot of sellers will sell DMA Cards with custom firmware pre-flashed so you will be good to go.

If you have any questions give me a shout and/or check out the info in my signature.
01/20/2025 18:41 NexusShop#5
The second computer should be configured to i5 4th generation cpu 8G RAM 750T graphics card with usb3.0 port

That's the minimum requirement. You can get it easily.

As for the firmware, the firmware that comes with most of the DMA cards produced in China is more than enough to deal with it
01/29/2025 22:39 witchnametaken#6
Buy china hardware - DMA card and fuser (if u want overlay ESP). $100-125/per
Get Freeware Fw.
Playing EAC and BE games.
*Other Anticheats will need custom/better fw.

Ignore these resellers sell you BS. Thanks.