I have read many articles but I don't understand if the SelectRatio of _RefDropItemGroup and the DropRatio of _RefMonster_AssignedItemRndDrop have anything to do with each other?
And how to set the correct rate for Server.cfg?
Specifically, you see I have set = 1 for SR_GameServer (picture 1)
[IMG=expandable: 1][Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...][/IMG]
And the scale I set here is 0.0003245 for table _RefDropItemGroup (picture 2)
[IMG=expandable: 1][Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...][/IMG]
And the same thing happens in the _RefMonster_AssignedItemRndDrop table (picture 3)
[IMG=expandable: 1][Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...][/IMG]
And when I went into the Game to test it and just a few minutes I saw it drop (picture 4)
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I have tried many formulas such as 1:1000 but it doesn't work. :rtfm:
For example 1:15000 = 6.666667E-05. Do you think it costs 15,000 to get 1 item? And is that ratio correct?
I tried 12 hours of fam and got over 30 different items :confused:
So what are SeleteRatio and DropRatio? Are they related to each other?
If you want to set the drop as you like, how do you do it?
Sorry my English is bad.
Thank you very much !!
And how to set the correct rate for Server.cfg?
Specifically, you see I have set = 1 for SR_GameServer (picture 1)
[IMG=expandable: 1][Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...][/IMG]
And the scale I set here is 0.0003245 for table _RefDropItemGroup (picture 2)
[IMG=expandable: 1][Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...][/IMG]
And the same thing happens in the _RefMonster_AssignedItemRndDrop table (picture 3)
[IMG=expandable: 1][Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...][/IMG]
And when I went into the Game to test it and just a few minutes I saw it drop (picture 4)
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I have tried many formulas such as 1:1000 but it doesn't work. :rtfm:
For example 1:15000 = 6.666667E-05. Do you think it costs 15,000 to get 1 item? And is that ratio correct?
I tried 12 hours of fam and got over 30 different items :confused:
So what are SeleteRatio and DropRatio? Are they related to each other?
If you want to set the drop as you like, how do you do it?
Sorry my English is bad.
Thank you very much !!