Best rust cheats

12/31/2024 13:00 Therogueman#1
Good day guys,

I'm an old rust player , with 5k hours which were completely legit.
But I reached a point where I just don't feel like playing fair anymore since everytime and everyserver I go to I get destroyed by cheaters.
I want to have some fun too...

Which cheats do you recommend that are undetectable ?
I heard that private cheats are usually better than those on the market , so does anyone have any way to help me get one of those?

I would also like to know from your personal experiences what is the average time you can play with a cheat without getting banned? I'm planning to play as "legit" as possible , only using ESP and pretend I don't have it as much as possible. How much time would that give me until I get banned?

Same question would go for the paid public cheats.

I would greatly appreciate an answer to this.

Thank you
12/31/2024 15:32 !FvckSapos#2
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Trusted providers.
12/31/2024 22:34 !JoelR#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Therogueman View Post
Good day guys,

I'm an old rust player , with 5k hours which were completely legit.
But I reached a point where I just don't feel like playing fair anymore since everytime and everyserver I go to I get destroyed by cheaters.
I want to have some fun too...

Which cheats do you recommend that are undetectable ?
I heard that private cheats are usually better than those on the market , so does anyone have any way to help me get one of those?

I would also like to know from your personal experiences what is the average time you can play with a cheat without getting banned? I'm planning to play as "legit" as possible , only using ESP and pretend I don't have it as much as possible. How much time would that give me until I get banned?

Same question would go for the paid public cheats.

I would greatly appreciate an answer to this.

Thank you
Nothing's undetectable. You get into privates by knowing people, if you don't know anybody, then you won't get invited.

If you are good at hiding your cheats, then you will survive however long your cheat survives.

Nobody here is Nostradamus and can predict when the cheat you pick will have its next detection.

Good luck :)
01/01/2025 08:50 Therogueman#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by !FvckSapos View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Trusted providers.
Thank you so much , that helped me a lot on making my decision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !JoelR View Post
Nothing's undetectable. You get into privates by knowing people, if you don't know anybody, then you won't get invited.

If you are good at hiding your cheats, then you will survive however long your cheat survives.

Nobody here is Nostradamus and can predict when the cheat you pick will have its next detection.

Good luck :)
Hello Joel ,

I was not expecting an exact number as I know it is impossible , was just curious from personal experiences what is the average number you can go without getting banned , if it is 1 week , 1 month or a year...

But I guess you have a point , unless I'm rage cheating probably until the hack receives a ban wave.

Thank you!
01/03/2025 11:09 sL1Me#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Therogueman View Post
Thank you so much , that helped me a lot on making my decision.
I'm glad you're finding your way now.

#closed