I'm looking to get into DMA cheating and from what I've researched there's so many hardware combos at various price ranges, but I can't really decide what to choose for my scenario so if anyone could recommend something it would be appreciated.
I would be using a laptop as my second PC and the laptop is nothing special, it has an i5 13500h with only an i-gpu. I also have only one monitor (1080p 165hz).
My main goal for hardware is that all of the visuals and ESP of the cheat run as smooth as they possibly can because I've seen some DMA footage where ESP would be shaky and falling behind the target, which is the scenario I want to avoid at all costs if possible without braking the bank ($500), but I wouldn't mind braking it if it would guarantee a smoother experience.
I also don't know if the DMA hardware affects the ESP performance or the second PC specs (If the cheat it self is not the limiting factor)?
Also in terms of firmware I'm not looking for anything special, it only has to be undetected on COD, Fortnite and CS2. I'm assuming the firmware that comes with most DMA cards from the known sellers should be fine for those games, but correct me if I'm wrong.
Also what KmBox should I choose? (Razer Viper V3 PRO)
I also do not want to be ordering from places like Aliexpress and Tabao.
I would be using a laptop as my second PC and the laptop is nothing special, it has an i5 13500h with only an i-gpu. I also have only one monitor (1080p 165hz).
My main goal for hardware is that all of the visuals and ESP of the cheat run as smooth as they possibly can because I've seen some DMA footage where ESP would be shaky and falling behind the target, which is the scenario I want to avoid at all costs if possible without braking the bank ($500), but I wouldn't mind braking it if it would guarantee a smoother experience.
I also don't know if the DMA hardware affects the ESP performance or the second PC specs (If the cheat it self is not the limiting factor)?
Also in terms of firmware I'm not looking for anything special, it only has to be undetected on COD, Fortnite and CS2. I'm assuming the firmware that comes with most DMA cards from the known sellers should be fine for those games, but correct me if I'm wrong.
Also what KmBox should I choose? (Razer Viper V3 PRO)
I also do not want to be ordering from places like Aliexpress and Tabao.