What is DMA

12/13/2024 22:45 Pumpkin Pizza#1
Hello i am looking to get back into r6 cheats most of the ones I used before are detected and I keep seeing DMA what is it and how do I use it
12/13/2024 23:42 A.taxia#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin Pizza View Post
Hello i am looking to get back into r6 cheats most of the ones I used before are detected and I keep seeing DMA what is it and how do I use it
Just search on YouTube what is it. There is plenty of informations about it. You need to buy DMA board, KMBOX or arduino and you have to have 2nd PC for it and that's it. Ofc you need the firmware for DMA, which is the biggest challange.
12/14/2024 10:12 lxdx780#3
tldr; overrated thing
12/14/2024 10:16 A.taxia#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by lxdx780 View Post
tldr; overrated thing
For stupid and poor bobs yea.
12/14/2024 10:26 lxdx780#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by A.taxia View Post
For stupid and poor bobs yea.
Looking through your post history you are a walking human advertisement for dma stuff so... 20iq detected, opinion rejected
12/14/2024 10:34 A.taxia#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by lxdx780 View Post
Looking through your post history you are a walking human advertisement for dma stuff so... 20iq detected, opinion rejected
Atleast I'm not a retard with -iq, who still thinks 1PC solutions are possible versus top tier anti-funs.
12/14/2024 19:38 SkillMagnet#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin Pizza View Post
Hello i am looking to get back into r6 cheats most of the ones I used before are detected and I keep seeing DMA what is it and how do I use it
dma is direct memory access

simply its basically a card "kinda like gpu" u put into ur main pc that u play games on and it will connect via usb-c "vape cable" into a second pc (dosnt need to be that good 16gb of ram recommended and 500gb storage with good cpu for processing information fast)

all that is just for that cheat to transform information from the game onto the second pc where the cheat runs this is so in theory the anticheat when it runs its checks it is like "bro where cheat at man" and u dont have any cheat files on ur pc and ur not writing any thing strangely to memory it will be like yo sick this man a real gamer



dma isnt a new thing its been out for a long time and was popular on lynux before windows pc's but now that more people have interest the price goes down and more developers make p2c clients and bla bla bla thats how marketing works
12/20/2024 12:34 t4co#8
DMA is used to read game memory in a more discreet and less detectable way by anticheat. It’s a pretty big rabbit hole, I recommend digging into the forums a bit and doing some research cuz there’s a lot to learn