valorant spoofing

12/13/2024 01:15 Crimzeyy#1
looking to get into valorant when my dma arrives, in the case i get banned since it looks likely with them targeting dma, is the best bet a perm spoof & new tpm chip?

i have the Gigabyte Aorus Z790 Master rev 1.0 not sure if these are a bitch to spoof or not.

1 x Trusted Platform Module header (For the GC-TPM2.0 SPI/GC-TPM2.0 SPI 2.0 module only) also have this header on my motherboard specifications so im assuming thats what i need to replace tpm chip.

thanks!
12/14/2024 01:41 edgeyshop#2
Hello! We're about to release the BEST PERMANENT SPOOFER on the market. We already have very good product, service and support, but we will do big update soon.

The new update is almost done, I can let you use it by private way, also doing 50% Discount if you share your experience here after testing :D

We just released new TPM/SB/HVCI Bypass, can use it as well. Anyways if you want to be super safe in long term, new TPM Chip is the best option.

If you are interested feel free to DM on Discord.
12/15/2024 07:37 retreter3#3
Do you have any contact information? I am from China and I am very interested in your products. I hope to work with you to help everyone who needs this great software
12/18/2024 13:15 Prof. Cat#4
You must be very careful because there are so many not working, detected or scammer products on the market. I have been scammed multiple times.

Don't buy directly on Discord or seller's web page. Send trade request through elitepvpers and if you have problem then elitepvpers assists you for refund.