WOI-UNDERWORLD beta

09/07/2024 19:29 cstrike756#1
Expansion Cult of the Wyrm
Website Link ; [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Register and Download Client Available

Exp Rates 300
Drop Rates 150
We have New Instance to Test and need Review on those
Instance Details ;
Hide UW-Cavern ;
Talk to NPC
used to farm Essence cards 3 to 5
4 portals have to kill x3 bosses on each portals
if moved to next portal you cant get back to farm
previous portals

Demonic Altar ;
Used to farm Essence Cards 3 to 5
Summons Random Bosses Talk to NPC

Platini Strait ;
Timed Event 14:00 , 16:00 , 20:00 , 24:00
gives Diety Exp and rewards
Need to take Quest

Galaxy work on progress will be up when its ready

functions implanted
Lucky Coin Draw
10k
100k
1mill
10mill
just right click how much you have on your back
will automatically convert to total amount

coins farm from RA and other maps
have same method
rightclick to convert total amount

God skills still need some fixes will be updated soon
09/07/2024 21:01 WOIMortalLTD#2
Invest some money in a decent website, stop copying from other servers.
09/09/2024 16:01 norulesboi#3
Decent website [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/10/2024 20:12 WOIMortalLTD#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by norulesboi View Post
Decent website [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I can tell its copy of my website without checking the code xD
09/10/2024 21:04 norulesboi#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOIMortalLTD View Post
I can tell its copy of my website without checking the code xD
:facepalm:
09/24/2024 01:11 LikeReally#6
01010110010011001010100010010011010110010101110101 01101010101010
09/24/2024 11:30 BOILegends#7
It's not shameful to take inspiration from someone else. For example, I’m building my website based on a template I found online. Of course, it’s not an exact copy, but I used it as a source of inspiration.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/24/2024 23:15 NerkoWoI#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOILegends View Post
It's not shameful to take inspiration from someone else. For example, I’m building my website based on a template I found online. Of course, it’s not an exact copy, but I used it as a source of inspiration.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Its Awesome :)
10/21/2024 02:13 Xavosa#9
i played in many pv woi servers in past years and first time, in beta phase i banned for using more than one account. this is complatedly bulls.. alt chars and accounts are part of woi for collectin zen, party building etc.. its natural part of the game. but this mf and his edit friends who playin under '' tester '' title have 50 million zen pets, 100 million zen chars standing on top. have a good day kid.. you can play by yourself and your friends.
04/10/2025 18:38 Amaria1981#10
yeah this server was a waste of time, pretty much took everyone's donations and shut the server down, discord was deleted etc..