Questions from a noob

09/06/2024 23:03 AldoSangrejo#1
Hi, I'm new at this so I'm probably gonna ask some stupid questions, but I would appreciate some help. I just want a really soft chair, nothing spectacular, and play with the most legit setting possible.

1 - I understand DMA cheats are te safest, but without that option and supposing that I buy from a good source, how likely are the external hacks to be detected by ricochet? ​

2 - What does a ban in COD imply? These last few days I've heard a lot of terms that I don't really understand. Obviously, each case is different, but what are the penalties for cheating ¿Shadowban? ¿Perman? ¿Hardware Ban?

Thanks in advance
09/06/2024 23:14 Cadyss#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by AldoSangrejo View Post
Hi, I'm new at this so I'm probably gonna ask some stupid questions, but I would appreciate some help. I just want a really soft chair, nothing spectacular, and play with the most legit setting possible.

1 - I understand DMA cheats are te safest, but without that option and supposing that I buy from a good source, how likely are the external hacks to be detected by ricochet? ​

2 - What does a ban in COD imply? These last few days I've heard a lot of terms that I don't really understand. Obviously, each case is different, but what are the penalties for cheating ¿Shadowban? ¿Perman? ¿Hardware Ban?

Thanks in advance

Proofcore (private) would be the best choice for an Main Account to cheat on as they were never DT in Cod and have an really strong history on EAC/BE games. Have a really small userbase and are top notch, expensive tho not for everyone.

My second choice would be Phantomoverlay external. Only 1 detection since WZ1, top tier.

Permaban = when an cheat gets detected.
After the 1st perm you usually get a second chance in Cod, the next Account you load up will get Auto shadowbaned for 7 days then you can play again. But if you catch another permban on this Hwid (hardware ID) you will get Hwid baned, means any Acc you load up will get Perm baned.
Some people got hwid baned the first time tho.

Shadowbans are the big big issue for many low lvl cheaters/ untrusted Accounts in Cod. If people spam report you often enough you will get shadowbaned for 5-7 days usually. If the Account trust really is low you can get Shadowban looped means the Account will get shadowed after a few games again and is basically dead.
If you have an old WZ1 Account you normally should be fine, just play normal and you won't have any issues until the cheat stays UD of course.

For now Temp bans are issues on BO6 beta but we will see if that will stay now or is temporary only until the beta ends so no info on that.
09/06/2024 23:41 Krad3z3#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by AldoSangrejo View Post
Hi, I'm new at this so I'm probably gonna ask some stupid questions, but I would appreciate some help. I just want a really soft chair, nothing spectacular, and play with the most legit setting possible.

1 - I understand DMA cheats are te safest, but without that option and supposing that I buy from a good source, how likely are the external hacks to be detected by ricochet? ​

2 - What does a ban in COD imply? These last few days I've heard a lot of terms that I don't really understand. Obviously, each case is different, but what are the penalties for cheating ¿Shadowban? ¿Perman? ¿Hardware Ban?

Thanks in advance
1. External cheats are very unlikely to be detected by Ricochet, especially if you're using a reputable provider. Most external cheats can last for years between detections, so as long as you're careful, you should be relatively safe.

2. In terms of bans:

- Shadow Ban: This is a temporary ban, often applied when suspicious activity is detected. If the cheat is undetected, the shadow ban may be lifted after a few days. However, there’s a risk of getting stuck in a shadow ban loop, which could effectively render your account useless.

- Permanent Ban: This is an account ban, usually triggered by using detected cheats, cheat features, or rage cheating. Once a permanent ban is in place, there’s no way to get unbanned. Accumulating 2-3 permanent bans on the same PC often leads to an HWID (Hardware) ban.

- Hardware Ban (HWID Ban): This is a permanent ban tied to your PC hardware. You can’t get unbanned unless you use an HWID spoofer, either temporary or permanent.
09/07/2024 00:00 AldoSangrejo#4
Thanks to everyone for responding!
09/08/2024 12:52 MegaHeartz#5
Buy external and you are good to go.
09/11/2024 15:37 ape1#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by AldoSangrejo View Post
Hi, I'm new at this so I'm probably gonna ask some stupid questions, but I would appreciate some help. I just want a really soft chair, nothing spectacular, and play with the most legit setting possible.

1 - I understand DMA cheats are te safest, but without that option and supposing that I buy from a good source, how likely are the external hacks to be detected by ricochet? ​

2 - What does a ban in COD imply? These last few days I've heard a lot of terms that I don't really understand. Obviously, each case is different, but what are the penalties for cheating ¿Shadowban? ¿Perman? ¿Hardware Ban?

Thanks in advance
Well, if you're using something like Phantom Overlay or Synthetic Skill, very low. Good externals go undetected for years before they get eventually detected. Understand that detections are somewhat random and unpredictable. As of now, COD has not started targeting DMA firmware yet, so any DMA cheat that doesn't read or write memory will stay undetected. Permanent bans are either by cheat detection, manual ban, or raging in game. If you rage in the game, you will get shadow banned first, then permanently, depending. Shadow bans are based on your stats, reports, and account.
09/11/2024 16:51 Nakanak#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by AldoSangrejo View Post
Hi, I'm new at this so I'm probably gonna ask some stupid questions, but I would appreciate some help. I just want a really soft chair, nothing spectacular, and play with the most legit setting possible.

1 - I understand DMA cheats are te safest, but without that option and supposing that I buy from a good source, how likely are the external hacks to be detected by ricochet? ​

2 - What does a ban in COD imply? These last few days I've heard a lot of terms that I don't really understand. Obviously, each case is different, but what are the penalties for cheating ¿Shadowban? ¿Perman? ¿Hardware Ban?

Thanks in advance

DMA is currently the safest way to get wallhacks and aimbots. I don't need to explain to you exactly how DMA works. However, for COD, external software is also enough. The anti-cheat (AC) isn't good enough to detect certain software or firmware. Using DMA for COD would be overkill unless you're playing competitively. In COD, there are different types of bans. Shadow bans are based solely on reports and the trust factor of your account. With a shadow ban, you’re usually banned for about 7 days. Permanent bans (Perma Bans) mean you will never be able to play on that account or hardware ID (HWID) again. After a permanent ban, you should always spoof your HWID, even if you have 2-3 more chances before a final HWID ban. The AC remembers your HWID, which is why you may get shadow banned more quickly on a second account.
09/11/2024 16:52 MegaHeartz#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakanak View Post
DMA is currently the safest way to get wallhacks and aimbots. I don't need to explain to you exactly how DMA works.However, for COD, external software is also enough. The anti-cheat (AC) isn't good enough to detect certain software or firmware.Using DMA for COD would be overkill unless you're playing competitively.In COD, there are different types of bans. Shadow bans are based solely on reports and the trust factor of your account. With a shadow ban, you’re usually banned for about 7 days.Permanent bans (Perma Bans) mean you will never be able to play on that account or hardware ID (HWID) again. After a permanent ban, you should always spoof your HWID, even if you have 2-3 more chances before a final HWID ban. The AC remembers your HWID, which is why you may get shadow banned more quickly on a second account.
Agree, for cod is external more than enough xD ricochet is a joke
09/11/2024 21:58 schlom0#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by AldoSangrejo View Post
Hi, I'm new at this so I'm probably gonna ask some stupid questions, but I would appreciate some help. I just want a really soft chair, nothing spectacular, and play with the most legit setting possible.

1 - I understand DMA cheats are te safest, but without that option and supposing that I buy from a good source, how likely are the external hacks to be detected by ricochet? ​

2 - What does a ban in COD imply? These last few days I've heard a lot of terms that I don't really understand. Obviously, each case is different, but what are the penalties for cheating ¿Shadowban? ¿Perman? ¿Hardware Ban?

Thanks in advance
richochet is a pretty meh anti cheat,so aslong as your cheat is decent and you dont run around with psilent aim on you dont have to worry about bans/shadow bans as someone else said proofcore is a great choice provided your willing to spend a bit more and go through the ID verfication proggress if not im currently using critical so i can vouch for them there pretty good,regardless if you do get a ban you can just buy yourself a temp spoofer,id suggest getting yourself one before hand though to protect your original hwid,so in case of a ban your hwid is well protected.