VacNet updated to 3.0

08/20/2024 08:37 aeapple#1
[ VacNet ]

Initial testing of VacNet 3.0 has begun on a limited set of matches. If you believe your match was incorrectly cancelled, email us the match details at [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Today's update, I think it's time to stop cheating for a while and observe. Since VacNet was released, it said that it is in learning mode. I am afraid
08/22/2024 06:00 Platinum Products#2
:lul:
08/23/2024 13:12 Erenchan#3
vacnet doesn't even detect cheats lol it detects behaviour
08/23/2024 17:38 Akshata#4
it look for off angles and gameplay
08/25/2024 15:27 MegaHeartz#5
VacNet is ass, I wont believe valve anything, unless we see actual working anticheat. Untill then I hope everyone buys cheats and go full spinbot modee.
08/25/2024 16:16 • XENON •#6
is this legit? i played 1 cs2 match after a long time and its still full of cheaters
08/25/2024 21:25 MegaHeartz#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by TöpSeller View Post
is this legit? i played 1 cs2 match after a long time and its still full of cheaters
yep, its cheaters paradise. and they are everywhere. no matter the elo.:mofo:
08/25/2024 21:33 • XENON •#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by _ThuNdrax_ View Post
yep, its cheaters paradise. and they are everywhere. no matter the elo.:mofo:
then what they updated?
its still the same game with full of cheaters even in casual, thats how much i've played and makes me not to play anytime soon
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/26/2024 09:20 MegaHeartz#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by TöpSeller View Post
then what they updated?
its still the same game with full of cheaters even in casual, thats how much i've played and makes me not to play anytime soon
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

They are ""working"" on changes. Game is doomed. For now.
09/02/2024 11:09 aeapple#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by _ThuNdrax_ View Post
They are ""working"" on changes. Game is doomed. For now.
I don't know what other games can replace CSGO. When I played CS1.5 and 1.6 before, there were many interesting community maps. CS2 is less fun.
09/02/2024 11:39 MegaHeartz#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeapple View Post
I don't know what other games can replace CSGO. When I played CS1.5 and 1.6 before, there were many interesting community maps. CS2 is less fun.
yes there isnt even any new content/ missions/ updates / operation...soulless game tbh
09/09/2024 02:23 xFruizzy1337#12
:kekw: still easy to bypass nothing new it just detects like rage spinbotter.
09/09/2024 07:01 MegaHeartz#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by xFruizzy1337 View Post
:kekw: still easy to bypass nothing new it just detects like rage spinbotter.
I still get blatant cheaters almost everygame, premier is dead. Faceit is aight