[Release] NosAssistant2 Bypass

07/31/2024 16:25 Quarry#1
Hello NosTale Community,

I am excited to announce that I have successfully developed a bypass for the NosAssistant2 program! After weeks minutes of hard work and extensive testing, the bypass is finally ready and I'm making it open-source for everyone to benefit from.

What Does the Bypass Do?

The bypass is designed to enable a proxy on your computer under the IP address 0.0.0.0 and port 8000. It intercepts the response body of the /auth/check/license request.

How to use:

- Download .zip file from the attachments
- Extract .zip file
- Run NosAssistantBypass.exe file and accept the certificate
- Run NosTale and enter to the game
- Run NosAssistant2.exe and type license key: 1234567890123456
- Done!

Now, it's even open-source!
Used nuget packages:
- Titanium.Web.Proxy 3.2.0


Remember to disable your proxy server in the Windows settings to restore your internet to normal operation after turning off the program!

Virustotal: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Post written by ChatGPT 4o :kekw:
08/04/2024 14:16 nikus666#2
check DM's
08/04/2024 19:27 FI0w#3
Since it got a Update to check the Server's Certificate(Public Key) and its Thumbprint (can be bypassed too) I decided to Upload the full code of the NA2! Its a Decompiled version with a lil help with chatgpt 4o for the resource convertion

I Already Disabled the License Check, made yourself Admin, Made the HWID shit random so nothing of your real will be sent, removed the auto update too(exe update shit) it allows now too a random key like 123

EDIT:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/12/2024 15:52 CiroDavide#4
I have some problems:


The refresh for Erenia/Zenas audiences and crown doesn't update all channels in real time;
The invitation to miniland doesn't work. The bot uses the command "$Invite NAME" instead of "$InvM NAME";
I can't retrieve any information on Analytics (raids, characters, spy players etc...).
08/15/2024 10:21 Nasqad#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by FI0w View Post
Since it got a Update to check the Server's Certificate(Public Key) and its Thumbprint (can be bypassed too) I decided to Upload the full code of the NA2! Its a Decompiled version with a lil help with chatgpt 4o for the resource convertion

I Already Disabled the License Check, made yourself Admin, Made the HWID shit random so nothing of your real will be sent, removed the auto update too(exe update shit) it allows now too a random key like 123

EDIT:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


Your version allows the creator to see who is using the cracked version. I checked, and they can know who is using it. It's dangerous because they could report those who use the cracked version.
08/15/2024 21:04 Claiys#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasqad View Post
Your version allows the creator to see who is using the cracked version. I checked, and they can know who is using it. It's dangerous because they could report those who use the cracked version.
Agree, your char nickname is set on header for each HTTP requests.
You can just set the IP on localhost for the MQT and API server, you will just lost some useless features.
09/25/2024 18:30 Selerat#7
Salut ça sers à quoi au juste?
10/12/2024 19:42 Cryticale#8
nie odpala sie to w ogole
03/21/2025 06:35 Chente_#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claiys View Post
Agree, your char nickname is set on header for each HTTP requests.
You can just set the IP on localhost for the MQT and API server, you will just lost some useless features.
i tried without knowledge but i don´t know how to find these things
03/24/2025 15:29 eletiz#10
Is the bypass secure? Or is there a leak from the pseudo?
03/28/2025 20:23 Chente_#11
someone can please help? i tried to set the ip to local and compile it but the program broke.