[Request] Seeking Arabic Sframe Version 6.2 or 6.3 or Working Client

07/30/2024 08:09 Yarahiko#1
Dear Community,

I am currently in search of an Arabic Sframe version 6.2 or 6.3. Alternatively, if anyone has a working client for these versions or server files for 7.0, 7.1 working SFrames, I would greatly appreciate your help. I tried to search manually for these files but they are not easy to find as most URLs in uploading sites have stopped working or deleted.

Interestingly though, I came across a guide on how to create a server using these versions, but it's unclear on how the author managed to create it with the official Sframe that includes the GameGuard:
08/02/2024 01:02 thefear511#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yarahiko View Post
Dear Community,

I am currently in search of an Arabic Sframe version 6.2 or 6.3. Alternatively, if anyone has a working client for these versions or server files for 7.0, 7.1 working SFrames, I would greatly appreciate your help. I tried to search manually for these files but they are not easy to find as most URLs in uploading sites have stopped working or deleted.

Interestingly though, I came across a guide on how to create a server using these versions, but it's unclear on how the author managed to create it with the official Sframe that includes the GameGuard: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I belive u can bypass any gameguard by making a .bat file that contains the arguments to launch the sframe and adding line /use_nprotect:0

I attached a picture of a private server called "teal sky" which they managed to use 6.2 sframe.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/02/2024 03:45 Yarahiko#3
Maybe they have unpacked the SFrame? I can't access the game if I only add /use_nprotect:0 to the Launcher because I get this:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/06/2024 17:10 gremlinson#4
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Cant you take it from this ?
08/07/2024 15:33 Yarahiko#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlinson View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Cant you take it from this ?
Links aren't working there.
08/07/2024 15:38 gremlinson#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yarahiko View Post
Links aren't working there.
I just downloaded from google drive links , server files and client.
08/07/2024 16:31 Yarahiko#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlinson View Post
I just downloaded from google drive links , server files and client.
Oh that's weird because for me all Google's drive URLs listed there tell me that I need access.
08/07/2024 16:47 gremlinson#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yarahiko View Post
Oh that's weird because for me all Google's drive URLs listed there tell me that I need access.
I will upload them on another links , and will post them for you here , will edit this POST with the links,

Server files - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Client - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


I would very much like this version to play on it.
08/07/2024 18:05 Yarahiko#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlinson View Post
I will upload them on another links , and will post them for you here , will edit this POST with the links,

Server files - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Client - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


I would very much like this version to play on it.
Thank you very much bro finally it's working :)
06/21/2025 09:42 yaslam12345#10
"Please make the links work again, I need the files."