Dma/ radar on 2°pc

07/25/2024 17:19 dayzkiler321#1
I recently bought a DMA card to use in Tarkov, and for the radar I will use the Lone radar, but there is a catch, the second PC is a little old, and I don't know if it will run smoothly without any problems, I will leave it the specifications of the computers that will be used:

Gaming Pc
Ryzen 7 5800x
Rtx 3070
16gb ddr4 3600mhz
1tb

Radar pc
Intel® Core™ i5-3210M 2,5 GHz
- 4 GB DDR3-SDRAM 1600 MHz
- 500 GB HDD
- Intel® HD Graphics 4000

Do you think I will have any problems? And if so, what advice do you have for me to run the radar smoothly?
07/25/2024 19:57 Egal#2
The cpu seems a bit slow and upgrading isnt really an option from what I can see, you can still try and see what the performance is like
Alternatively, there are tons of cheap laptops and dekstop pcs on the used market so you could get something there, try to get atleast a quad core with some more ram. If you search a bit you could probably find something powerful enough for under 50 € / $60
07/25/2024 19:59 sietseiscool1#3
i think your game pc needs an upgrade in ram for sure. i dont even think you could run streets of tarkov with 16 GB

are you going to use a fuser ?
07/25/2024 20:19 PepperedShop#4
I think that system will struggle in my honest opinion.

Either go the mini PC route on amazon, or you find a decent used system for cheap on the FB marketplace.

I would try for something at least 7th Gen or 8th Gen or higher and look for a very cheap GPU, Even a 1050ti or 1060 can be cheap nowadays and would be fine for DMA. I feel like it is better to have more power in your second PC than not enough. You can likely get away with using that current system for the time being but you're going to have a poor user experience I think and even your DMA speed test might come back slow
07/25/2024 20:50 dayzkiler321#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by sietseiscool1 View Post
i think your game pc needs an upgrade in ram for sure. i dont even think you could run streets of tarkov with 16 GB

are you going to use a fuser ?
I will use only the dma, fuser is too powerful for the radar pc
07/25/2024 21:23 LoneSurvivor88#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by dayzkiler321 View Post
I recently bought a DMA card to use in Tarkov, and for the radar I will use the Lone radar, but there is a catch, the second PC is a little old, and I don't know if it will run smoothly without any problems, I will leave it the specifications of the computers that will be used:

Gaming Pc
Ryzen 7 5800x
Rtx 3070
16gb ddr4 3600mhz
1tb

Radar pc
Intel® Core™ i5-3210M 2,5 GHz
- 4 GB DDR3-SDRAM 1600 MHz
- 500 GB HDD
- Intel® HD Graphics 4000

Do you think I will have any problems? And if so, what advice do you have for me to run the radar smoothly?
3rd gen core processor is pretty old for Radar PC, but you might squeak by. RAM kinda low too. Our Radar is pretty optimized so you don't need a super powerful Radar PC.

Game PC 16GB Memory is really unsuitable for Tarkov. Physical memory is scarce and likely to be paged to disk (which is a problem for DMA cheats, or cheats that read phys mem). If you can swing it, getting up to 32GB would make things a lot better (except on Streets, which is best experienced with 64GB imo).

The low Game PC memory is honestly what concerns me the most.

Hope this helps! Give us a shout in Discord if you need help, we answer tickets pretty quickly