Apex question (important to me)

06/28/2024 14:48 xazioz#1
Heyo, this might be a dumb question like a very dumb question but I just thought it'd be cool but is there like a real skin changer for apex? I'm pretty sure it isn't impossible since games like valorant which as of right now has the best AC legit and they have one. what I mean by skin changer is you basically have everything unlocked (heirlooms, gun skins, badges, etc) AND YOU CAN EQUIP THEM but they only appear for you (aka Client sided skin changer), I know server side ones are basically impossible but client sided ones are but it seems no dev has thought of it. I thought it'd be a really cool feature and even nice to troll with cause you can act like you have everything, every badge and stuff and idk I just think it's a cool and nice idea. Idk if only certain privates have it or something but even if it was a standalone skin changer someone direct it to me. (I'd know if it's a scam) but idk even if you dont have an idea could you give your thoughts?
06/28/2024 15:37 Callum#2
There was a program a while ago which included an heirloom changer (all client sided, kinda buggy) but this hasn't been of use for some time and I haven't seen anyone else include it in their cheats, potentially due to not being high enough in demand.
06/30/2024 17:40 Akshata#3
yes, demand is too low for this
in valorant they use more