Looking for Group/Players

06/25/2024 02:01 XprTKiLL4#1
Hey yall im looking for a team or to make a team to play both ttp and fpp unranked for tourneys and leveling ect. I dont care if you use cheats or anything I personally am not for this game atm but could change in future.
HMU on Discord: XprTKiLL4

PS> Wont be replying until either late tonight or tmrw as I have some things going on.
06/25/2024 04:14 Xenos#2
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/26/2024 00:00 Devsome#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by XprTKiLL4 View Post
Hey yall im looking for a team or to make a team to play both ttp and fpp unranked for tourneys and leveling ect. I dont care if you use cheats or anything I personally am not for this game atm but could change in future.
HMU on Discord: XprTKiLL4

PS> Wont be replying until either late tonight or tmrw as I have some things going on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
^this.

#closed