1. I have a 1440p 240hz main monitor and a 1080p 144hz monitor since the fusers only support 1440p 144hz if I upscaled my 2nd monitor to 1440p 60hz would the esp lag a good amount? Ik the new fuser just came out but $600+ for just one item to cheat in a game aint it for me.
2. If I wanted to run only radar would it matter that my 2nd monitor is 1080p only? Would the scaling difference matter much?
I pretty much understand the rest like fw, all cards are the same now im just trying to figure out the rest. I personally hate 144hz its very choppy since ive been on 240hz for so long and 1080p just looks like shit and Im not going back to it. Its no longer 2015 1440p is the norm imo. But I can deal with 144hz
Thank you
2. If I wanted to run only radar would it matter that my 2nd monitor is 1080p only? Would the scaling difference matter much?
I pretty much understand the rest like fw, all cards are the same now im just trying to figure out the rest. I personally hate 144hz its very choppy since ive been on 240hz for so long and 1080p just looks like shit and Im not going back to it. Its no longer 2015 1440p is the norm imo. But I can deal with 144hz
Thank you