The Whole Spoof Stuff

04/29/2024 16:54 Drover44#1
Okay guys, I got banned on Valorant for having a pixelbot for battlefield and it was running while I was loading up Valorant. RIP GG got banned and didn’t even cheat on valorant. (P.s. Anyone have any idea if I can do anything about this?)

Annnnnyway, I am 49 days in on being banned so you know almost half way on my 120 days but if I SPOOF am I at risk of just ruining my whole computer and having to spoof for the rest of my life span of my PC to play Valorant and risk getting detected and banned all over again?

PERM spoofers and TEMP spoofers but like I bought edgeys Perm and still waiting for it but what am I at risk of once my 120 days are up?
04/29/2024 17:45 Landoriell#2
If you will not cheating in valorant, i recommend you to wait the rest of days.
Just when you will cheat in other games, close vanguard.

When 120 days lifts, just reinstall with full wipe windows and try.
04/30/2024 09:50 Selfo##3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drover44 View Post
Okay guys, I got banned on Valorant for having a pixelbot for battlefield and it was running while I was loading up Valorant. RIP GG got banned and didn’t even cheat on valorant. (P.s. Anyone have any idea if I can do anything about this?)

Annnnnyway, I am 49 days in on being banned so you know almost half way on my 120 days but if I SPOOF am I at risk of just ruining my whole computer and having to spoof for the rest of my life span of my PC to play Valorant and risk getting detected and banned all over again?

PERM spoofers and TEMP spoofers but like I bought edgeys Perm and still waiting for it but what am I at risk of once my 120 days are up?
at the current state of spoofers and tpm bypasses, I would recommend to just wait ur 120 days.
depending on ur mb u can try to manual spoof yourself but you will need to buy a new tpm chip only then u are safe, i wouldnt use any perm spoofer and temp spoofer are patched