Built in Spoofers

04/26/2024 20:19 imarealol#1
Any legit providers that offer built in spoofers?

Don't bother advertising your product if it's not already listed under the Legit Sellers Section.
04/27/2024 02:44 *Qubit#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by imarealol View Post
Any legit providers that offer built in spoofers?

Don't bother advertising your product if it's not already listed under the Legit Sellers Section.
My cheat, Stealthware, has a built-in spoofer. It was made specifically for COD but I've heard it works for EAC and BE too. It's an external cheat with controller support that works with MW2 & MW3, item ESP, and an extremely humanized aimbot. If you want a really good smaller provider, I think you should give us a try. We give out free 1h keys from our website, but if you [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] I'll gladly extend your free key to 1 day.
05/05/2024 09:26 darkfibr3#3
Stealthware is 1000% legit.