The perfect product

04/22/2024 22:21 FAC77#1
HI,
I am currently looking for the best product out there, but I have some demands :
-A good aimbot, an accurate one, with good prediction that can calculate the bullet drop (ZSoftware almost has it, lack a bit of accuracy), and last but not least the aimbot should aim at targets in vehicles.
-Esp (classic one, with teams and names)
-no recoil and no sway
-external if possible to avoid loosing fps
-a night vision feature (kind of optional)

And that's about it, I hope you'll help me find the good product
04/23/2024 02:16 ZSOFTWARE#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAC77 View Post
HI,
I am currently looking for the best product out there, but I have some demands :
-A good aimbot, an accurate one, with good prediction that can calculate the bullet drop (ZSoftware almost has it, lack a bit of accuracy), and last but not least the aimbot should aim at targets in vehicles.
-Esp (classic one, with teams and names)
-no recoil and no sway
-external if possible to avoid loosing fps
-a night vision feature (kind of optional)

And that's about it, I hope you'll help me find the good product
The aimbot works on people in vehicles, you are not gonna get a more accurate aimbot then ours
04/23/2024 09:55 FAC77#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZSOFTWARE View Post
The aimbot works on people in vehicles, you are not gonna get a more accurate aimbot then ours
I agree with you but yours is internal and my pc can't handle it, I might do what you said about reinstalling windows and shit but I might start by seeing what's the best settings to get the more fps on Arma, currently as I told you the aimbot has a delay because of low fps
04/23/2024 10:21 ZSOFTWARE#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAC77 View Post
I agree with you but yours is internal and my pc can't handle it, I might do what you said about reinstalling windows and shit but I might start by seeing what's the best settings to get the more fps on Arma, currently as I told you the aimbot has a delay because of low fps
Dm me and we will figure it out :)
09/22/2026 13:17 ReallyRich#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAC77
external if possible to avoid loosing fps
You didn't mean to say internal?

For externals i'd recommend you to go with public like kernaim they have shit tons of features and you will prolly be safe for a while

Zsoft was also a good choice and maybe you can fix the issue you have with their support and have a discount