No gameguard

04/14/2006 19:58 Lightning73#1
I don't know why, but I deleted my GameGuard.des in my silkroad map and deleted all files in the gameguard folder and now it doesn't start gameguard anymore.

And I can still play like usually :O
04/14/2006 20:33 seller1#2
can you now load the zoomhack aswell?
and could you try running lxy too.
lxy seems to load skills faster then the isrobot does..
i might combine if this works
04/14/2006 23:26 Lightning73#3
zoomhack? wtf?
04/15/2006 10:19 killzone#4
zoomhack (an edited client that enables the ability to unlimited zooming)

-edit-
btw, after you have deleted all GameGuard Related Files, before you start up SilkRoad, is you "GameGuard Server Emulator" running? (i mean the bypass)
04/15/2006 11:22 Lightning73#5
Nope :/
04/18/2006 02:03 korniks#6
wanna share the file for zoomhack?
04/18/2006 06:32 Lightning73#7
I never said I had zoomhack!! :S
04/18/2006 19:42 123#8
SasukeHa: i made zoom hack trainer
and play for 10 minutes then you'll get d/c

i've bypassed it ages ago no nprotect