Developing Service by dev Kenfo

04/06/2024 18:32 Kenfo#1
Hello, offering developing service for cheats.
- Full support including constant updates.
- Multiple portfolio of games.
- Middleman accepted.
- I never provide copy pasted cheats.
- Call available in english.
- Payment methods paypal & crypto.
For more information please add me discord devkenfo
04/06/2024 21:53 SadFacecx#2
added on discord, pending project / waiting to find a middleman to proceed.

Will edit this as the project moves along
04/07/2024 08:01 FinessedIsScythe#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SadFacecx View Post
added on discord, pending project / waiting to find a middleman to proceed.

Will edit this as the project moves along

Please Lmk how this goes... am looking at him for a R6 cheat
04/07/2024 11:04 Kenfo#4
the deal was made with middleman Lewis, i'm always fair no matter what.
04/07/2024 14:17 SadFacecx#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinessedIsScythe View Post
Please Lmk how this goes... am looking at him for a R6 cheat
Edit: april 13 /// Dudes a scammer. Don't waste your time.

We through a middleman, the price was fair and the time frame offered was fairly quick to my standards. I'll know more about the quality I'm about 2~ days after the product is received and tested.

So far I've had a good experience but once I'll know more again in about 2 days once I've seen the product *which he can't really just grab one online and just claim he made since the project I have him working on is very obscure* :) I'll update later on once product is finished and he gets paid by the middleman
04/07/2024 14:46 NikoOi#6
He fixed my fish bot!
Fast and cheap , payed only 50€ for a fix.
04/07/2024 19:59 TeddyBear55#7
Just contacted him! He responds fast and is very respectful, polite, and no bullshit. Contacted him about my problem and he is going to help me out. Even offered a discount. I will update once i receive product and test it out!
04/07/2024 20:05 Kenfo#8
Always a pleasure to help if is possible for me.
I always appreciate involved people !
04/07/2024 20:49 Harvey'#9
Kenfo is creating a resource tool based on my Notion page.
He will not receive payment for creating the tool, but he will receive 50% of every purchase of the tool once it is functional and ready for sale.

This is a free deal; he will not be paid for the tool's creation but will instead receive 50% of the profit once it is sold to customers.
04/09/2024 09:08 eurothug45#10
HE SCAMMED ME FOR 25$ LMAO , DON T BUY IS A SCAMMER!!!!
04/09/2024 09:33 NikoOi#11
He updated my fish bot so i can sell keys with a brand !
Best dev
04/10/2024 21:11 mvzlee#12
Ordered a Dev-Service about creating a Mod APK (Accessable via Emulator) which has some features. Will post an Update how everything went :yes:
04/10/2024 21:52 Kenfo#13
Please for the next potential clients that will add me in the feature as note, please make a re-search before and double check if the features can be attached.So far many clients added me with science fiction requests that even the developers that developed that game is hard to implement it.
What i try to do here is to get an advance for you but cannot put you guys as a game owner to generate game coins , etc .... like that i could simple hack a server on metin as example and sell Yang..... please make the re-search before.
Thanks for the understanding because like this we waste both of us time.:D
04/11/2024 00:37 Y3men#14
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] - image uploaded on [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Screenshot as proof of purchase. I'll update if he is legit or not, reviews and stuff seems good so far.
04/12/2024 10:29 ePvPVerkauf#15
Placed an order for a pixel bot Ill write confirmation after work is done :)