lower versions; I'm trying to upgrade to 2.5

04/06/2024 12:57 RHNbaskan#1
The infrastructure left behind in terms of structure and modeling
To upgrade to version 1.0; central IMGs

I'm adding it to Version 2.6.

but since I can't see open source codes; I can't figure out the inner packaging.

example ; IMG 1; All the items inside are in img.
It's normal up to here.

How is the source coding closed?
The example server does not open img packages.

pulling these with the latest 2.6
Not to be left behind by advancing technology and to encourage old game lovers
I thought of a surprise so I wouldn't forget.

Does anyone have any advice on this subject?:mofo:
04/06/2024 21:46 zahter55#2
ohh my god, the big king dev taşşak yarrım kilo Orhan does not know how things work... I cant believe this.
04/07/2024 16:51 Xstyle1337#3
2 years ago I saw a similar post on a website from the Philippines.
Someone said that the compilation sources are different, and someone had come up with a solution in c++, a special compiler so that the server could read those imgs.
The same problem can also apply to the sena 2.8 project, only that the source is no longer made public. I searched for it for a while, the links have expired and no one has uploaded those files.
04/10/2024 19:29 12sky2searcher#4
.