Earn 0,10€ per stream on Soundcloud!

03/12/2024 23:59 Jonas4503#1
Hello,

You want to help out a new artist who makes beats on Soundcloud? Then there‘s your chance to do so while earning some money!

How does it work?

You need a Soundcloud account (registration is free of course). After that you go to this profile —> [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and follow him. Now you can get started!

How can I earn money now?

Stream to one of his songs -> [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Through Soundcloud insights I can see who streamed which song and how often. You‘ll get paid per stream and it‘s endless repeatable.

Per Stream --> 0,10€

The payment will be done via Paypal F&F. Just message me on ePvP and tell me your Soundcloud account name.

Requirements

1. You need to have a Soundcloud account.
2. You need to be logged in while streaming.
3. You need to follow „Fade08“
4. Only listening through the full song counts.
5. No fake streams or bought listeners!

Make sure to hit me up if you have questions or concerns.

Peace
Jonas
03/13/2024 05:51 -Anonymous™#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas4503 View Post
How can I earn money now?

Through Soundcloud insights I can see who streamed which song and how often. You‘ll get paid per stream and it‘s endless repeatable.

Per Stream --> 0,10€

The payment will be done via Paypal F&F. Just message me on ePvP and tell me your Soundcloud account name.

Requirements

1. You need to have a Soundcloud account.
2. You need to be logged in while streaming.
3. You need to follow „Fade08“
4. Only listening through the full song counts.
5. No fake streams or bought listeners!

I will test it!

Account created, and started to stream your 2 Songs.

Lets See.

Edit:

Streamed 2 Songs for ~80 Minutes
That Must be ~20 Streams

I will wait and we will Look if i get the ~2,00€ cashout.
03/13/2024 06:13 Koalah.#3
I will do it. Send a Trade request with my SC Name
03/13/2024 07:54 GainLikeMe#4
Dont try it guys. It is the 100x Post with that and he never paid. I already tryed it and got no cash out