Anything out there?

02/20/2024 20:48 iliketosayhi#1
I know the botting scene has pretty much died out. I'm just curious if theres anything decent out there anymore for getting legend?

I know hearthranger is still around. (I gather that it's mostly for leveling and quests)

Smartbot is pretty much dead.

Reason I ask is I've been seeing a lot of bots in higher ranks playing DK lately.

ALSO: Curious if there are any places to get cheaper packs anymore
05/25/2024 00:17 haywoodjblowme#2
I have looked all over the internet but cannot find anything other than the major 2-3 Hearthranger, Deck Tracker. I know there are some out there that use AI and can basically bot the entire game for you but I believe they are access through discord only. Basically a "who you know" type deal. They wont post to the internet to keep their stuff quiet. All I play is Battlegrounds and it seems like everyone on here plays the other modes. TBH I have never even tried any other modes because battlegrounds is just to fun. I am really suprised there is no Battlegrounds type AI bots out. I know it can be done, and probably is but like I said they arent visible and you have to know the dev, who makes the script/exe.