HWID Bans, Launcher Bans, and Raid 0

02/19/2024 00:30 jackEnmipho#1
I guess my question is does BSG/BE ban all drives on the computer or only the drive with the EFT installation?

I am new to all of this so I wanted some input on how I perceive HW bans and Raid 0 configurations to work.

To outline my entire scenario, say I have a PC with two general-purpose drives and then two additional drives configured in Raid 0 which have EFT and the BSG launcher. From reading on the forums, it sounds like Raid 0 bypasses HW bans but will my other two drives that are not configured in Raid 0 be detected and banned as well? Also, would this configuration of drives also work in avoiding launcher bans?

From what I have seen on these forums, it seems Raid 0 helps with HWID bans but not launcher bans, and all drives are banned when HWID banned but I am not experienced so I am not sure. Please correct me if I am wrong. :D
02/19/2024 02:03 Galaxy7#2
All drives get banned.

Raid 0, with no other drives, gives you a serial of 0000 or something like that, which avoids BE HWID bans. You can only use the raid 0 drives, have to disconnect the others, or they’ll get you banned again.

Launcher bans fingerprint a lot, more than just drives, but can be easily avoided with a patched launcher freely available called hwho.