Apex ban question

02/01/2024 16:33 Stoyo#1
So I used proofcore a few months back and in the beggining had some ban issues but the staff helped me and I got them resolved and played without a ban. Yesterday I decided to try and play legit and reinstalled windows, made a new steam and ea account and did the training. Today when I hopped on the first game I died off spawn and in the second game I got banned. Is this a hardware ban or is it a trace ban?
02/01/2024 16:36 Vatira#2
Are you using their spoofer ?
02/01/2024 16:43 Stoyo#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatira View Post
Are you using their spoofer ?
I did use their spoofer every time I played
02/02/2024 15:48 xboor#4
apex updated hwid ban
02/02/2024 17:01 Stoyo#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboor View Post
apex updated hwid ban
What have they changed?
02/02/2024 20:54 TMHacks22#6
HWID ban. You will have to use a spoofer from now on
02/02/2024 22:15 Stoyo#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMHacks22 View Post
HWID ban. You will have to use a spoofer from now on
Which spoofer do you recommend?
02/03/2024 05:22 SauceMachine#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoyo View Post
Which spoofer do you recommend?
Reported.lol has been going strong for years.
We have no issues, check us out if you need something stable.
02/03/2024 17:07 TMHacks22#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoyo View Post
Which spoofer do you recommend?
You can find one in my bio.
02/23/2024 13:55 Muriata#10
Use a good spoofer