Look for just EFT radar

01/28/2024 20:44 XSiiK#1
Looking for a cheese that’s basically just items locations and player location, thinking more radar as less impact to FPS. I’ve used clutch in the past but no longer have a second pc otherwise I would just use them. I’ve tried Ring & kernaim more recently but don’t have a need for aim bot and all the other stuff that seem to cause my FPS to tank like hell. Suggestions greatly appreciated
01/28/2024 20:47 DepShop#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by XSiiK View Post
Looking for a cheese that’s basically just items locations and player location, thinking more radar as less impact to FPS. I’ve used clutch in the past but no longer have a second pc otherwise I would just use them. I’ve tried Ring & kernaim more recently but don’t have a need for aim bot and all the other stuff that seem to cause my FPS to tank like hell. Suggestions greatly appreciated
EFT SH on our store is a great option
01/28/2024 20:56 XSiiK#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeprimereShop View Post
EFT SH on our store is a great option
Thank you will keep in mind !
01/28/2024 21:33 Abraxu#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by XSiiK View Post
Looking for a cheese that’s basically just items locations and player location, thinking more radar as less impact to FPS. I’ve used clutch in the past but no longer have a second pc otherwise I would just use them. I’ve tried Ring & kernaim more recently but don’t have a need for aim bot and all the other stuff that seem to cause my FPS to tank like hell. Suggestions greatly appreciated
Wingelware since release ud and cloud hosted

the radar is cleaner then clutch ones

check if he invites again

stay away from fast radar
01/28/2024 22:09 LoneSurvivor88#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by XSiiK View Post
Looking for a cheese that’s basically just items locations and player location, thinking more radar as less impact to FPS. I’ve used clutch in the past but no longer have a second pc otherwise I would just use them. I’ve tried Ring & kernaim more recently but don’t have a need for aim bot and all the other stuff that seem to cause my FPS to tank like hell. Suggestions greatly appreciated
If you decide to go the DMA route you can check us out :) Since our solution runs on your 2nd PC there is no impact on your Game PC Performance.
01/28/2024 23:21 watermelonman#6
Same. I'm looking for a radar just for loot/enemy positions to get questing done. Don't need any crazy aimbot tp flying or looting through walls or anything crazy. I don't have a DMA card but I do have a 2nd pc that I can use as well (I'm not sure if that makes any difference). Looking for the safest undetected stuff (I understand that its a catnmouse thing and ur never 100% safe)
01/28/2024 23:34 LoneSurvivor88#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by watermelonman View Post
Same. I'm looking for a radar just for loot/enemy positions to get questing done. Don't need any crazy aimbot tp flying or looting through walls or anything crazy. I don't have a DMA card but I do have a 2nd pc that I can use as well (I'm not sure if that makes any difference). Looking for the safest undetected stuff (I understand that its a catnmouse thing and ur never 100% safe)
At the moment 2nd PC is only really useful for DMA. There are a number of 1PC and 2PC (pretty much just DMA) products available out there :)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

This is a good place to start to find a good product.
01/28/2024 23:46 watermelonman#8
Do you have any advice or review about slate? I saw that it's been undetected for many years now. I'm pretty new so I was wondering what makes a product undetected for years versus other ones? I appreciate the help.
01/29/2024 18:08 hughjanus#9
#moved
01/30/2024 21:50 howarenzone1#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneSurvivor88 View Post
If you decide to go the DMA route you can check us out :) Since our solution runs on your 2nd PC there is no impact on your Game PC Performance.
"BUT NO LONGER HAVE A SECOND PC" .. Greeders everywhere..