Always limited matchmaking or shadow

01/18/2024 03:16 Kassonova#1
Hey so I’ve used many providers in the past, always have bought or used aged accounts, never used aimbot. Only use Skeleton esp only visible. And no matter who I go with or what I buy I always end up in limited match making, or shadow ban.

Is there something I’m missing?
01/18/2024 03:30 privacyendorser#2
yes, stop cheating

cod is very sensitive on the server if you cheat, its easier to just have 20 accounts and switch between them when you get shadowbanned after a few games, rinse repeat
01/18/2024 05:51 lalan1#3
how to pass it?
01/18/2024 14:51 000xx9#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kassonova View Post
Hey so I’ve used many providers in the past, always have bought or used aged accounts, never used aimbot. Only use Skeleton esp only visible. And no matter who I go with or what I buy I always end up in limited match making, or shadow ban.

Is there something I’m missing?
You missing that you need to know how to hide the esp. You people dont realize that Esp gets you more shadowed then Aimbot.
And most people look so obvious with walls its unbelievable, but they think its legit lol.
You just need to get better at hiding it, shadowbans and limited matchmaking are the same just different naming and its not provider related. Its your gameplay.
01/18/2024 18:49 alma5200#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kassonova View Post
I’ve used many providers
Here is the first mistake you made. It's time to stop switching over. Stick with One provider.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kassonova View Post
always have bought or used aged accounts
This is the second mistake you made. bought/aged accounts doesn't help you anymore. because once you switch in to new HWID/PC and change activation Email, password, username ... etc. account trust will be reset to 0. it means that account you bought same as like a new account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kassonova View Post
never used aimbot. Only use Skeleton esp only visible.
I just recommended you stick with ESP only a while.


my advice, please clean your PC with sickkservices or sysnc perment HWID change (not spoofer) or use AA (because they have spoofer build in)
after that, create your own account with legit phone number and Email play legit without cheat a week or two. Then choose PO or AA (forget about other providers)
01/18/2024 21:11 Temüjin#6
I would assume the main issue is switching providers constantly. I think you can get shadow banned from being obvious and getting too many reports, maybe try playing more legit instead of stomping every game.
01/19/2024 06:46 svint#7
i can tell you with 100% confidence its your gameplay. if you are going to keep using ESP, record yourself playing and watch it back. you'll immediately notice how blatant you are. do some shitters report people for any reason? sure. but it's very unlikely that a legitimate player gets spam reported enough to consistently be shadowed/limited. maybe once or twice, but non stop tells me you're blatant.

alternatively, just use a radar and run aimbot. if you can do that for a bit and tone your stuff down, maybe then try ESP again but gradually introduce it, like visible only.

either way you're massing fuck tons of reports which means you're playing too obvi.
01/25/2024 02:00 eradicatekikes#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by 000xx9 View Post
You missing that you need to know how to hide the esp. You people dont realize that Esp gets you more shadowed then Aimbot.
And most people look so obvious with walls its unbelievable, but they think its legit lol.
You just need to get better at hiding it, shadowbans and limited matchmaking are the same just different naming and its not provider related. Its your gameplay.
Not even the point about hiding walls

Legits get shadow ban to

The cod Community are a bunch of toxic fuckers
That report for anything to get u shadow ban

U called them a name they report u for cheating
Ur better than them reported
U drop more than 10 kills on new account shadow ban

It legit only takes 1-2 reports on a newer account to get shadow game is toxic


And the devs are brain dead 2 reports shouldn’t shadow ban someone that’s retarded
01/25/2024 06:28 Kim268#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicatekikes View Post
Not even the point about hiding walls

Legits get shadow ban to

The cod Community are a bunch of toxic fuckers
That report for anything to get u shadow ban

U called them a name they report u for cheating
Ur better than them reported
U drop more than 10 kills on new account shadow ban

It legit only takes 1-2 reports on a newer account to get shadow game is toxic


And the devs are brain dead 2 reports shouldn’t shadow ban someone that’s retarded
LOL... You can't cheat and expect people not to report you.

Anyone who cheats and is reported will rightly be reported.
I do that too. If someone doesn't go out of their way to hide it. Then I report this person.

Anyway, I'm good at the game. I haven't had a shadow ban yet. I can hide my cheats.
01/25/2024 07:21 SonGoku009#10
This might help you guys out

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Regards