Looking for testers for my league cheat

12/16/2023 12:50 Faultz#1
As title says i need some trusted users that plays either faceit or esea with my cheat for free in exchange of a helpful feedback.
You need an Arduino Leonardo R3 (atmega32u4) to be able to use the cheat.
Features:
- 8 Recoils
- Triggerbot
- Bunnyhop
To Do:
- Ai aimbot
If interested dm here or on telegram: betterskillxyz
12/16/2023 17:36 sweekzzz#2
bro... people need to stop mentioning esea.... they are not a playable league anymore... faceit bought them out and you cant play on their BT mining program anymore.
12/16/2023 18:48 Faultz#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweekzzz View Post
bro... people need to stop mentioning esea.... they are not a playable league anymore... faceit bought them out and you cant play on their BT mining program anymore.
trust you bro, i am kinda new in this cs cheating thing so i need to see if it can be a reliable product to sell in the future. Since the amount of seller for league ac compared to vac is substantial, i tought it was worth specifying
12/17/2023 01:37 Aewbin#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faultz View Post
As title says i need some trusted users that plays either faceit or esea with my cheat for free in exchange of a helpful feedback.
You need an Arduino Leonardo R3 (atmega32u4) to be able to use the cheat.
Features:
- 8 Recoils
- Triggerbot
- Bunnyhop
To Do:
- Ai aimbot
If interested dm here or on telegram: betterskillxyz
Using an Arduino will most likely get you instant banned.
12/17/2023 09:01 Faultz#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aewbin View Post
Using an Arduino will most likely get you instant banned.
Using it since 2 weeks, no bans on my end, obv u need to tweak it a little bit. I am more worried about the high gpu usage that can be a trigger for the ac, that's why aimbot is not a feature yet. Also that's why i need tester to see if it really undetected.
12/17/2023 10:53 Aewbin#6
Quote:
Using it since 2 weeks, no bans on my end, obv u need to tweak it a little bit. I am more worried about the high gpu usage that can be a trigger for the ac, that's why aimbot is not a feature yet. Also that's why i need tester to see if it really undetected.
Whats your faceit elo? The ac gives you different modules based on your elo. As soon as you reach 3k+ elo you'll get the hard modules..
12/17/2023 11:13 Faultz#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aewbin View Post
Whats your faceit elo? The ac gives you different modules based on your elo. As soon as you reach 3k+ elo you'll get the hard modules..
Not higher than 3k, but that's why i want people that plays actively on faceit to test the cheat
12/17/2023 17:31 Crowley#8
#moved
12/21/2023 17:37 sweekzzz#9
Quote:
Not higher than 3k, but that's why i want people that plays actively on faceit to test the cheat
if I had a spare account I would test it out.
i mean if ya got one just sitting around I can use for you. lol