Can server admins track my AT&T hotspot?

12/04/2023 04:44 FallenAlone#1
I have been having alot of luck, spoofing (reported.lol), cheesing and using my AT&T hotspot.

I havent got banned or sused out and i have been playing a solid 1100 hours. I changed some settings around on my hotspot the other day, setting was: "limit IP address tracking" I played like this for a few hours and was banned from one server for "VPN/Proxy is not allowed."

I turn the "IP tracking setting" off in my hotspot setting and have been playing other modded servers with no issues or bans for a solid 60 hours now.

Main question is can admins tell I am using a hotspot?
12/04/2023 11:19 lort1234#2
It’s because the option uses a VPN/proxy. Don’t enable it and you will be fine. :pimp:
12/04/2023 20:39 lukeycharms#3
Yes they can see your using a hotspot due to your isp.