Do not buy PO for a while

10/25/2023 12:13 ascalas01#1
They have 2 issues currently;

1). Inaccessible menu
In-game menu not showin up. Aimbot, esp and any other features not work.

2). BSOD
You can use the cheat but you get BSOD frequently.



Even though it's been two weeks since the problem occurred, Admins say they're still working on a fix. Looks like they don't care about customers of CS2 and OW2 since their main product is COD.
10/25/2023 14:30 Kurosazaek#2
I have a friend who bought the ov chair and 1 day later he was instantly banned, he asked for a solution or some answer, as they claim it is undetectable and he was also banned from his Telegram channel
10/25/2023 15:32 Egal#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosazaek View Post
I have a friend who bought the ov chair and 1 day later he was instantly banned, he asked for a solution or some answer, as they claim it is undetectable and he was also banned from his Telegram channel
Nothing is 'undetectable' anyone that claims something is is either trying to deceive you or an idiot
From what Ive seen on here about po I highly doubt they claimed such a thing ;)
10/25/2023 21:18 dak#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ascalas01 View Post
They have 2 issues currently;

1). Inaccessible menu
In-game menu not showin up. Aimbot, esp and any other features not work.

2). BSOD
You can use the cheat but you get BSOD frequently.



Even though it's been two weeks since the problem occurred, Admins say they're still working on a fix. Looks like they don't care about customers of CS2 and OW2 since their main product is COD.
1.) I've been using sense release and had no problems that you are having, Aimbot Works, ESP works... everything works besides the spectator list, you have to play in Windowed or Fullscreen Windowed (Borderless).

2.) you are running something the cheat doesn't like, example: I had spotify running and it BSOD, I'm not sure if that's what it was but I've never had it again with spotify closed.

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] cares about his customers a lot but yes he said he wants to mainly focus on cod till he gets it back up and running then he will tweak some things with CS2 and make it even better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosazaek View Post
I have a friend who bought the ov chair and 1 day later he was instantly banned, he asked for a solution or some answer, as they claim it is undetectable and he was also banned from his Telegram channel
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] doesn't claim "undetectable" as his cod cheat got detected recently, so you are very wrong about that, you probably seen undetected and thought it said undetectable I'm guessing? again I've used the OW2 cheat as well and no problem and no ban.
10/26/2023 02:18 ascalas01#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by dak View Post
1.) I've been using sense release and had no problems that you are having, Aimbot Works, ESP works... everything works besides the spectator list, you have to play in Windowed or Fullscreen Windowed (Borderless).

2.) you are running something the cheat doesn't like, example: I had spotify running and it BSOD, I'm not sure if that's what it was but I've never had it again with spotify closed.

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] cares about his customers a lot but yes he said he wants to mainly focus on cod till he gets it back up and running then he will tweak some things with CS2 and make it even better.



@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] doesn't claim "undetectable" as his cod cheat got detected recently, so you are very wrong about that, you probably seen undetected and thought it said undetectable I'm guessing? again I've used the OW2 cheat as well and no problem and no ban.
Please watch customer area. There are many customers requesting refund for those issues. I just want to tell people that PO is currently unstable and stop buying their cheat for a while. I know that if developer finishes handling MW detection & MW3 launch, he'll try to fix the issues I mentioned above. But for now, it's better to buy their product later when all the problems are resolved so you don't have to bother making tickets, asking for msg from admins for days.
10/27/2023 04:03 zebleer#6
I've been upgrading CS2 code/security alongside COD because I want CS2's security to match COD

CS2 is just as important to me as COD. They are equal. OW2 not so much you read that right

With lots of new code, including kernel code coming to CS2 over the last weeks, some new bugs have popped up. Please be assured I will fix them. If you do not wish to wait for them to be fixed, you can ask for a full refund in your ticket & it will be done. If you stay, you will get time compensated

Staying can be beneficial because the new security just makes what was already a great secure option for CS2 even better. I'd put everything I have on the line that Valve won't give me any problems

EDIT: I have added the fix for the "menu not showing" bug to my announcements & loader guide. Please follow the steps to fix the issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosazaek View Post
I have a friend who bought the ov chair and 1 day later he was instantly banned, he asked for a solution or some answer, as they claim it is undetectable and he was also banned from his Telegram channel
It's really sad to read blatant lies like this about me & my staff. I'm not accusing you of lying but your friend at least has lied to you

We have never said the word "undetectable" or banned anyone from our Telegram for reporting bans. OW2 is also currently undetected, not undetectable. OW2 hands out manual bans like Halloween candy which is why the legitimate playstyle/config guide for it is so strict

Quote:
Originally Posted by dak View Post
you are running something the cheat doesn't like, example: I had spotify running and it BSOD, I'm not sure if that's what it was but I've never had it again with spotify closed
Any BSOD, no matter what, is something I am going to want to fix. You can make a ticket & ask for instructions to provide us with kernel dumps. We can set you up to get us a file that will then allow us to fix the issue!
10/27/2023 04:19 0x41^4#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ascalas01 View Post
They have 2 issues currently;

1). Inaccessible menu
In-game menu not showin up. Aimbot, esp and any other features not work.

2). BSOD
You can use the cheat but you get BSOD frequently.



Even though it's been two weeks since the problem occurred, Admins say they're still working on a fix. Looks like they don't care about customers of CS2 and OW2 since their main product is COD.
1. Menu works just fine. I've tested on 3 different PC builds - AMD, Intel, Win10/11.

2. BSOD only occurs if you use a program that conflicts with the security of the loader. As long as you have nothing else open / running in the background other than CS or peripheral software such as Razer Central or G HUB, BSOD's shouldn't occur. If they are, you need to make a ticket so that the issue can be diagnosed and fixed.

3. You say that since COD is the main product, CS and OW aren't fixed, but CS has had multiple updates in the last few weeks, and OW is as is, meaning that there are no fixes to be made nor features to be added at this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosazaek View Post
I have a friend who bought the ov chair and 1 day later he was instantly banned, he asked for a solution or some answer, as they claim it is undetectable and he was also banned from his Telegram channel
I assume you mean Overwatch? OW, not OV.

1. There have been no OW bans.

2. No one working for PO has nor will ever claim the cheats are undetectable. If you're suggesting a staff member did, show proof and they'll be dealt with, but I guarantee you won't.

3. Telegram bans are extremely rare. They're used as an absolute last option. So, like your other statements, this is false.

----------------------------------------

As is with ANYTHING related to PhantomOverlay, if you are having technical difficulties, issues with a member in the Telegram, questions, etc., simply make a ticket and an ADMIN will solve your issue.
10/27/2023 14:47 crisandi95#8
It's true PO's CS2 cheat had some bugs like the windows updates one and now the menu not showing and BSOD but just as he fixed the windows updates one, he will fix these and I think we will be able to use this cheat and avoid banwaves for at least a couple years.
If you dont like it go try your luck with others, if you want to be a high rank closet cheater you can wait 1-2 weeks and play legit untill the new errors are fixed.
10/27/2023 19:41 zebleer#9
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], I have added the fix for the "menu not showing" bug to my announcements & loader guide. Please follow the steps to fix the issue. Make a ticket if you'd like to get some compensation time. As for any BSOD, make a ticket for that. I will get a log I need from you to fix the issue :)
10/28/2023 02:44 Newbnick#10
Works fine for me I had 0 issue opening loader but it’s not the first cheat I ever used so I’m vaguely familiar with the process. But what I can say is im agitated, 2 of the cheats advertised that are claimed to be working ON THEIR WEBSITE are disabled. Bunny hop is the main one that it’s advertised as working but it’s clearly disabled when you spend the money on the cheat. Yeah yeah I know I’m waiting for the response “I had to disable it temporarily due to security issues” that’s cool man update your Cheat store page so it says that.
10/29/2023 01:14 Crowley#11
As the product has been re-instated (per information provided by the seller), this discussion can stop here for now.


#closed