OverTaker good MM?

04/05/2010 10:54 CustomVip#1
Let's talk about Overtaker ok?

he wants to be a MM and the moment he is one
he only use it to let people go first in his trades....

Can anyone responce here

Who did a trade with overtaker AFTER he became a MM:rtfm:
04/05/2010 11:02 oVerTaker#2
Good morning, I almost stopped MM-service because i'm very very busy the last weeks.

You can read feedbacks here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

and here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/05/2010 11:05 CustomVip#3
owyeah very busy
but if you need to sell one of your own chars or buy one your always available

if all MM's are busy find one who isnt a trustful one i wiln't say pick me because nobody knows me and so i might be a scammer
is there no available MM who's very trustful?
Quote:
Originally Posted by oVerTaker View Post
Good morning, I almost stopped MM-service because i'm very very busy the last weeks.

You can read feedbacks here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

and here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/05/2010 11:40 komandos59#4
I can help as mm, but i am not aproved as a mm in mm service thread. 1st of all try to use trane, lol_rko or alexx they are official mm's for ur blackmarket. Ofc u can use any1 else wchich u trust(check feedbacks)
04/05/2010 11:45 mocabos#5
No OverTaker is gg midleman ;) d
04/05/2010 11:50 nilfinder#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by CustomVip View Post
owyeah very busy
but if you need to sell one of your own chars or buy one your always available

if all MM's are busy find one who isnt a trustful one i wiln't say pick me because nobody knows me and so i might be a scammer
is there no available MM who's very trustful?
Why would he prioritize you over his own time? If he is busy - he is busy.

I made a banktransfer for around €80 for a deal on Ebay with him, and he delivered fast.

So yes, he is reliable - mm or not.