9dragons Private Server question & translate a VN server

08/30/2023 17:39 ellokison#1
Hi. I want to start playing again this beatifull game
First of all i only found 9dragons classic to be the only private server.. ( its content is outdated, and low population)

currently trying this server but its on vn
Can someone help me on how to translate this one
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

like i used to know i had to replace a file in game logs but i dont remember wich one

Tnx in advance
08/31/2023 10:51 Adek#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellokison View Post
Hi. I want to start playing again this beatifull game
First of all i only found 9dragons classic to be the only private server.. ( its content is outdated, and low population)

currently trying this server but its on vn
Can someone help me on how to translate this one
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

like i used to know i had to replace a file in game logs but i dont remember wich one

Tnx in advance
Data/Script/NDTEXTDB_US.XSD or VN - depends on the client version.

On the other hand, Eclipse R2 is on its way to release, so you can check it out when released. I can't really blame you for hating Classic :)
08/31/2023 11:11 azgoku0091#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post
Data/Script/NDTEXTDB_US.XSD or VN - depends on the client version.

On the other hand, Eclipse R2 is on its way to release, so you can check it out when released. I can't really blame you for hating Classic :)
:) a while back you hated eclipse and the owner like hell,I dont see him haiting classic,he just said no population,and since your such a smart ass,you should know how 9d works.
08/31/2023 12:46 Adek#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by azgoku0091 View Post
:) a while back you hated eclipse and the owner like hell,I dont see him haiting classic,he just said no population,and since your such a smart ass,you should know how 9d works.
Contrary to you, I do know how 9D works. Also, your post didn't add anything to the thread, while mine did. Truth hurts, huh? Try to offer a beer to OP so he will go back on his word about being outdated and with a low population. He didn't enjoy the Classic and moved away to Vietnamese servers with a bunch of lags - I'm sure you know that's not a signal to be happy about.
08/31/2023 18:04 eradu#5
Eclipse R1 or R2 its same shit :)) once corrupt always corrupt ! maybe you are happy for refunding coins. and Classic its low population,outdated and sooooo boring... so sad there is no other private server left. Play9d/9DPK was the best. Even official its boring :D maybe i i am too old but i still wanna play on a good server but for sure not Eclipse.
Have a good days guys hope to see you on a good server someday :D
09/08/2023 13:09 nmmt76#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by eradu View Post
Play9d/9DPK was the best.
P9D just came along at a time when there was enough people left to carry the momentum. You just don't have that saving grace now.

From an honest perspective, what made 9D great was the people you got to know (across years, Acclaim, GF and even GC somewhat) and the stories that unfolded around that.It was also the struggle of a quite harsh game. But the people made it "tolerable". As with many things, it was a time and a place, and if you didn't chase mice around clan base, picked up firs and collected pumpkins, you missed that time window.

I'll be forever happy i was there and then, and that i eventually managed to get the server files and with help from Adek and others ( and a bit of tool decompiling ;) ) i was able to kludge up the server i always envisioned (almost...), and (not so) shockingly, it worked fine. Let's call it 9D Gold Release (almost...) as it should have been but never was.

But the people are gone, and that chapter is sort of closed. I might play E2, for shit and giggle, but the days of "serious" 9D are over.
06/07/2025 04:25 9dwuxia#7
I give you 2 dollars.