Ban risk

08/26/2023 15:57 aidandv#1
Recently used a cheat that is undetected currently. Used it for a few hours and realised it isn’t quite what I’m looking for.

If it gets detected tmrw will I be banned even though I haven’t injected since yesterday or am I safe?
08/26/2023 16:11 ruyzaq#2
How do you even want to know if it was UD yesterday but today DTC? BattlEye can detect you without banning you / just ban-wave, wait till more users use the cheat and ban all together.
08/26/2023 16:18 aidandv#3
I understand, i read they clear cache roughly every 2 weeks. I used a dodgy cheat so is it best to just buy a new account rather than sit and wait?
08/27/2023 01:08 Cheesy's Products#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by aidandv View Post
Recently used a cheat that is undetected currently. Used it for a few hours and realised it isn’t quite what I’m looking for.

If it gets detected tmrw will I be banned even though I haven’t injected since yesterday or am I safe?
yea maybe a banwave u will get hit in, maybe not, i doubt u will be banned for only using it for 1 day, but if its something like klar oh yea u will get hit in the next wave
08/27/2023 05:16 CallMeSkulls#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by aidandv View Post
Recently used a cheat that is undetected currently. Used it for a few hours and realised it isn’t quite what I’m looking for.

If it gets detected tmrw will I be banned even though I haven’t injected since yesterday or am I safe?


You will be banned if it gets detected. I got banned 3 months after using one. Like 3 months of no playing then I got banned.
08/27/2023 11:04 ruyzaq#6
That’s why you don’t ask these type of questions here, full of people who’ve no idea. I’d recommend to ask these questions on UC