Darkorbit Server Files For sale

07/28/2023 20:28 Azza12#1
REMOVE
07/29/2023 09:07 Akame_Ga_Kill#2
Gsus fkin krist, there are free open sources, go to work dude stop fapping to digital games. You need God in your life.
07/29/2023 11:16 Azza12#3
I have full time job bro :) Monday - Friday hehe and most Free sources are buggy :)
07/29/2023 13:14 Rampod#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azza12 View Post
I have full time job bro :) Monday - Friday hehe and most Free sources are buggy :)
selling stolen files is not a nice thing you cheater
xd
07/29/2023 21:55 papepipo#5
so that you lose the business
look at this

I GIVE AWAY THE FILES THAT ARE SELLING FOR 100 EUROS EVEN EVEN BETTER ENCODED

HAHAH HAVE IF YOU STOP STEALING FROM PEOPLE
07/29/2023 23:55 721560329#6
this forum used to be fun and useful....
07/30/2023 10:45 -=Flavio=-#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by 721560329 View Post
this forum used to be fun and useful....
And people were excited about trying to create new things...
07/31/2023 06:22 SirΒasti#8
It's sad to see what this sub forum has become over the past few years.

Seems people are more "money greedy" than ever.

Quite sad.

`Basti
07/31/2023 15:13 Azza12#9
These files are never stolen. I worked from a source from Requi :) Why would i be that sad to steal some files :)

People can be jelous of some things and mad for no reason in 2023 if you have a problem with my post or say something negative just fuck off or i block you for no reason. I have no time for arrogant people like that :)

Best wishes Aaron :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirΒasti View Post
It's sad to see what this sub forum has become over the past few years.

Seems people are more "money greedy" than ever.

Quite sad.

`Basti
No true!
Why would i be greedy when i found these files on onedrive from my recent time of working and implement things. Anyone can get to my stage just take time :) I dont post or spam this fourm page like other people pretend there own files which can be stolen or free source like Darkorbit 10.0 source. :)

Aaron

Quote:
Originally Posted by papepipo View Post
so that you lose the business
look at this

I GIVE AWAY THE FILES THAT ARE SELLING FOR 100 EUROS EVEN EVEN BETTER ENCODED

HAHAH HAVE IF YOU STOP STEALING FROM PEOPLE

lol feel free! Again another jelous person! I dont care what you do :) Just dont waste my time by crying on my post :)
07/31/2023 18:24 Requi#10
Quote:
These files are never stolen. I worked from a source from Requi :)
But I never released anything myself?
07/31/2023 19:12 Azza12#11
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Sorry not from you. But this is source i used but there was a Files list you made before.
07/31/2023 22:07 saferyang#12
Useful thanks
08/01/2023 22:42 papepipo#13
Quote:
These files are never stolen. I worked from a source from Requi :) Why would i be that sad to steal some files :)

People can be jelous of some things and mad for no reason in 2023 if you have a problem with my post or say something negative just fuck off or i block you for no reason. I have no time for arrogant people like that :)

Best wishes Aaron :)

No true!
Why would i be greedy when i found these files on onedrive from my recent time of working and implement things. Anyone can get to my stage just take time :) I dont post or spam this fourm page like other people pretend there own files which can be stolen or free source like Darkorbit 10.0 source. :)

Aaron

lol feel free! Again another jelous person! I dont care what you do :) Just dont waste my time by crying on my post :)

There my dear friend is the source of Aragon, do not come with assholes, you an acquaintance bought your garbage, unfortunately it could not be noticed, do not come to give yourself praise that is not yours, I wish you luck in the next few hours, I will publish it

Quote:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Sorry not from you. But this is source i used but there was a Files list you made before.

hahaha a server from 2013 and its source is new 10.0 don't believe us idiots

ohhh I already found out who your friend is hahaha ANGEL IS BACK a little Dominican thief greetings DEvDO HAHAHAHA
08/02/2023 13:41 Azza12#14
Okay you are blocked! I bought some files of Angel and i did it on my own :) I paid over 200+ euro to angel i have proofs and etc :) so i didnt steal anything fucking retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by papepipo View Post
There my dear friend is the source of Aragon, do not come with assholes, you an acquaintance bought your garbage, unfortunately it could not be noticed, do not come to give yourself praise that is not yours, I wish you luck in the next few hours, I will publish it

hahaha a server from 2013 and its source is new 10.0 don't believe us idiots

ohhh I already found out who your friend is hahaha ANGEL IS BACK a little Dominican thief greetings DEvDO HAHAHAHA

I am waiting :) you legit donkey :)
08/03/2023 07:10 DEVepvp#15
The man you mentioned raised good money on this, I think he is trying to make up for those who buy from him. :kappa: