Farm renown/xp the very easy way (with checklist what you need)

04/04/2010 02:40 wow4y#1
You need:

- a lvl 40 char (highest rr as possible)
- 2nd account
- a cheat tool like [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] or Hackpack (sorry, have no link)

and the last thing you need: either a char you want to lvl for xp or renown or both!

for example: i was bored leveling my engineer and i have a choppa with a high-rr. so get your both chars into a t4 rvr-area which is locked and no people are in there. this is kinda important because what you're about to do is against the rules. the account with your high-rr char has the hack-program online and a function called "self-rez". yes, ressurects yourself at the spot you died.
then you simply kill the lvl40rrXX char 3times and relog. why relog? because the xp/renown for killing him gets crap and with a relog it gets resetted. you don't have to exit the whole game, just log out and log back in.

enjoy! and dont get caught ;)

PS: a rr46 char gave my lvl 26 (rr25) in about 30min 2lvls in rr/xp.

PLEASE DO THIS WHEN LESS/NO PEOPLE ARE NEAR YOUR RESPAWN POINT - YOU WILL RESPAWN TONS OF TIMES - THIS WILL LOOK VERY SUSPICIOUS & BAN PROLLY INC!
(night,early morning is your friend)
04/05/2010 16:37 exec85#2
sounds good :-)
unfortunately I do not believe that there are many ppl with 2 accounts with one or more high rr chars on destro and order. I tried this some time ago but didn't find anyne who wanted to share some rr :)

but, ty for sharing
04/05/2010 22:40 bullen_77#3
lol lf order on norn! xd
04/06/2010 02:38 wow4y#4
holy maceroni! last night i followed the tip from einem aus diesem forum, weiß grad den namen nicht. er hat das thema hier als erstes aufgegriffen, allerdings mit einem "kumpel" nicht mit 2 accs.

well the point is - i tweaked it a bit and the results are AMAZING even with my relatively low rr46 choppa

i am currently lvling one of my order toons and i do it the following way:

-i tried it on a pve-spot but the rr/xp was kinda.. well.. "okay"
-then i read in this forum Battle-Objectives in t4 gives you like +250/270% rr/xp for each kill - this is insane oO
-since self-rezz is fixed in rvr-areas, you get ported back to the warcamp everytime you die
-but you can select waypoints back to the BO ;)
-for example: park you orde char at a BO somewhere hidden (best time is 0am+ where less ppl are online.. i say this because i was "caught" and emoted a couple of times in lotd/ldt today.. not a very good feeling tho :P), beam your destro char with your hacks to the BO, save the loc, kill him, rezz at the wc, beam back via teleporthack and repeat

for my 36ish/rr37 order char my rr46 destro gives me the following reward for killing 4times in a row until i have to relog:

7440 Renown
+
15391 Xp

including 20secs logout + ~30secs log back in + beamstuff and killing you get this in like 3mins!!

THIS IS ALMOST AS GOOD AS A FLAWLESS SCENARIO WIN OR ALMOST A COMPLETE ZONE LOCK WITH CAPTURING ALL RVR-OBJECTIVES!

-remember how much effing work it is to get a zone-lock or how frustrating scenarios can be.. -

enjoy - and shhhh dont tell too many ppl, you dont want to see everybody in souv, do you? :)

PLUS
i found another nice BO feature: i dont know when exactly but it feels like after each 4th kill you get a defending bonus for your kill at the BO. its like ~960renown and 9k xp ("You gain xy reward for defending Battlefield Object xy") - :)
04/06/2010 17:58 wow4y#5
what also must be the bomb: get a lvl 1 toon to a t4 BO and let him kill the high ranked 40ish char of yours. dingding

testing..

EDIT: unfortunatelly - does not work, youre not getting pushed to 40 and the reward is the same like killing an high-ranked t1-guy which means lvl 11/rr11
04/06/2010 21:56 Mia Wallace#6
I'm still looking for a high Destro char on Drakenwald(rr65+). My Char iss atm rr71!
04/14/2010 03:12 wow4y#7
k, also dann byebye^^

"Sehr geehrter Herr XYZ,

Ihr Account XYZ von Warhammer Online wurde geschlossen aufgrund einer Verletzung unserer Nutzungsbestimmungen:

13. Script- oder Makro - Tools, Hardware oder Software zu benutzen.

14. Hacker-, Änderungs- und Mogelsoftware und -Tools zu benutzen. Das Einsetzen solcher Programme führt zum sofortigen Schließen des Kontos und kann den Gegenstand einer zivil- oder kriminalrechtlichen Haftung darstellen."
04/22/2010 23:50 Mia Wallace#8
oO was haste gemacht? bzw. wie lange?
07/13/2012 10:59 purpleronnie#9
anyone know of any programs that still have a working self rez?
07/14/2012 13:17 DarkOPM#10
I don't think so. This thread is over 2 years old and in the complete WAR Section is no active thread or bot ;)
02/24/2013 17:08 wow4y#11
No idea if it works, but I am back in the game. Will check it out on my account