🧀 FiveM Script (External) ⭐️ Stream Proof ⭐️

07/15/2023 22:57 0x420#1
⭐️ Weapon

[+] No Spread
[+] No Recoil
[+] No Reload
[+] Reload Speed
[+] Ammo Push
[+] Weapon Edit
[+] Damage Multi
[+] Bullet Damage
[+] Weapon Range
[+] Crosshair


⭐️ Vehicle

[+] Vehicle Speed (Shift)
[+] Acceleration
[+] Handling Editor


⭐️ Bot

[+] Farmbot (Pressing the key e in a loop)

⭐️ Overlay

[+] Overlay FPS
[+] Custom Fps
[+] Custom Menu color
[+] Custom Text color
[+] Custom Background color
[+] Custom Button color
[+] Custom Hover color
[+] Custom Line color
[+] Custom Slider color


⭐️ MISC

[+] Godmode
[+] Healkey (Health/Armor)
[+] Anti Bikefall
[+] Seatbelt
[+] Swimspeed
[+] Runspeed

⭐️ Stream Proof


⭐️ Price

[+] 30 Days 10€
[+] Lifetime 50€


Payment: Paypal, Crypto, Amazon Voucher & Shoppy.gg

FIVEM Private Cheat add 0x420#3319 to buy it

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Works on Win10 & Win11 please use 1920x1080
I’m not a reseller, I develop and maintain the Cheat myself and I can provide extensive support.