Mw / WarZone 1 Unlock All Tool

07/08/2023 20:48 Afro2G#1
Just came back to Mw/ Warzone 1 and was wonder of unlock all is still risky as before or the game anti cheat is just dead, outdated. Am using Interwbez cheat which already has unlock all built in.
07/09/2023 10:32 000xx9#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afro2G View Post
Just came back to Mw/ Warzone 1 and was wonder of unlock all is still risky as before or the game anti cheat is just dead, outdated. Am using Interwbez cheat which already has unlock all built in.
Dude the game will be shut down in 3 months (21st. September). Why in the hell would you waste money on that game anymore?
07/09/2023 13:44 Afro2G#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 000xx9 View Post
Dude the game will be shut down in 3 months (21st. September). Why in the hell would you waste money on that game anymore?
Let me see maybe because the game is better than MW2/ Warzone 2 or the game is still alive both multiplayer and warzone I get into instant lobbies or because Intrwbez had huge sale and I bought the hack for 15$ or because all my friends still play it or because I am having fun. I heard only Warzone 1 is getting shutdown as far as for multiplayer which I still enjoy is staying.
07/10/2023 01:41 snipa120#4
Interwebz unlocker is offline and may not come back. So you'd need something else to unlock.