Sıınfılexp vs Full Control

06/10/2023 13:59 karakus334#1
Which would you prefer and what are the reasons?:cool:
06/11/2023 23:57 ckaiten#2
Big vouch for FullControl. Been using it for the last 4 months, no ban.
Been slapping in GM/Top500 lobbies.

- Easy to make a legit looking config for all heroes.
- Don't really see a performance drop
- Their Hanzo aim is nuts.
- Community is active on Discord
- Support is fast
08/09/2023 08:39 lambdawinner829#3
Full Control, easy, because it’s proven to be less detectable. Thus, being more reliable for the majority of my experience. Really don’t see the need to try anything else.
08/09/2023 15:22 ChumChums#4
Sinfulexp is a well known coder for years, and is an approval only system. Premium price for a cheat that is not full on public, I have used fullcontrol and sinful for other stuff in the past, I trust sinful more based on his years of service. But that does not put down fc, it’s very good for what it offers as a public to all pay2cheat, I tried it out 2 weeks ago.
08/09/2023 22:45 Joshbaker222#5
FULLCONTROL ON TOP
08/14/2023 16:10 Brainbleach#6
Noble is the answer