Question regarding bans on BattlEye

06/03/2023 17:24 mixmax0M#1
Hey, I have a question, let's say I have 3 drives connected to my PC of which 2 are in raid mode and the other one isn'tī, so at the end I have 2 copies of Windows running. If I get HWID banned on the raid 0 system, will my main drive which is a separate system, also get HWID banned?
06/03/2023 18:26 Afplactican#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmax0M View Post
Hey, I have a question, let's say I have 3 drives connected to my PC of which 2 are in raid mode and the other one isn'tī, so at the end I have 2 copies of Windows running. If I get HWID banned on the raid 0 system, will my main drive which is a separate system, also get HWID banned?
Yes, it will. "All" devices connected to your PC will be flagged. Some do matter whilst others dont. (e.g. ram won't matter that much, but drives will) so forth. Solution: disconnect that one drive.
06/03/2023 18:28 Relentless#3
^
Explained it perfectly
06/03/2023 18:48 mixmax0M#4
Can I somehow disconnect my other drive through BIOS, so BE doesn't get the serial of that drive? Or is the ony way to do it, to just manually disconnect it from the PC?
06/04/2023 21:18 Cytokine#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmax0M View Post
Can I somehow disconnect my other drive through BIOS, so BE doesn't get the serial of that drive? Or is the ony way to do it, to just manually disconnect it from the PC?
It will be better if you disconnect it manually, i am still doing the same. I have 3 HDD and whenever i use hacks i disconnect other drives and use only one xD.
06/04/2023 21:29 mixmax0M#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cytokine View Post
It will be better if you disconnect it manually, i am still doing the same. I have 3 HDD and whenever i use hacks i disconnect other drives and use only one xD.
Allright thanks, imma gonna do the same thing, raid 0 the 2 ssds and disconnect main one when cheating
06/05/2023 17:15 Afplactican#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmax0M View Post
Allright thanks, imma gonna do the same thing, raid 0 the 2 ssds and disconnect main one when cheating
As I told you, most smart thing to do.
06/05/2023 17:16 Relentless#8
^
if you guys are getting banned alot in BE games. Raid0 is the way to go. once you have the 2 hard drives its pretty much free and easy to do once you do it for the first time